Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Paranoia 2nd Edition: Into the Great Outdoors with Gun and Camera Part 1

Monday, January 20, 2014

(After playing the Paranoia Second Edition introductory scenario “Into the Outdoors with Gun and Camera” on Sunday with Jacob Barlow, Bo Lewis, James Brown, James Williams, and Logan Scott)

Security Clearance ULTRAVIOLET.

WARNING: Knowledge or possession of contents by any citizen of Security Clearance VIOLET or lower constitutes treason, and is punishable by summary execution. The Computer is your friend. You have been warned. ...
    Tags: paranoia Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Paranoia 2nd Edition: Into the Great Outdoors with Gun and Camera Part 2

Jack-R-JRW-1 still didn’t feel like he was far enough away from the MTV. It didn’t matter, however, because that’s when his rocket boots sputtered and died. He fell straight down into the water below and sank several dozen meters. He dropped the backpack and his gear and started to very slowly float back to the surface.

Bob-R-OSS-1 pushed the button to turn off the machine guns. The MTV ...
    Tags: paranoia Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. The Path of Solomon Kane, Season Six - Play by Post Savage Worlds Campaign

I've been forced to adapt my Savage Worlds Solomon Kane campaign to play-by-post for the immediate future, until some offline issues "settle down" a bit for me. I hope I'm able to conduct it entertainingly and consistently for my players.

My plan is to conclude "The Lion of Ninn" adventure/plot point/scenario/story arc, and then see if there is interest in continuing into the further "episodes" of Season Six via play by post, or if my players would rather ...
  4. Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space: Games of Chance

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

(After playing Matt’s Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space scenario “Games of Chance” by James DiBenedetto on Sunday, March 24, 2013, at CaesarCon with Steve, Adam, and Trevor)

The 10th Doctor had been travelling with Mickey Smith, Sgt. Major Phillip Wingate of UNIT, and a scientist who called himself Dr. Magus Johnson from the 21st Century for several days. They were suddenly disturbed by an alarm sounding from the control console. ...

Updated 03-11-2014 at 10:06 AM by Max_Writer

Tags: doctor who Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. High-level Play, Part 1

I've players who're unfamiliar with the latter half (levels 10+) of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. That's okay. But a raft of rulings are needed when a dude casts the scrying spell and then casts the teleport spell to murder folks in their sleep. This is long 'cause I try to cover all the bases.

High-level Play
    At about level 9 the Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 game changes significantly in that it assumes Team Antagonist has questions and that Team Protagonist has answers. Some of Team ...
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast