Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pen & Paper Games - Campaign Logs - Blogs
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Elektra: Datafile (Marvel Cortex System)

It has been a log time since I have actually played an RPG simply as a player and not a GM when it comes to tabletop games.That being said, I was somewhat excited when I was asked to join a Marvel Knights campaign by a friend. The only catch is that it was the Marvel Cortex system. I am not a fan of the Marvel Cortex System in the least. I actually loathe the system. However,I was caught betwixt two. Should I pass because that system is about as convoluted and unfun to play (unfun is my new word), ...

Updated 03-28-2016 at 10:13 AM by Marvel Master

Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elektra_3.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	4466  
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. Superworld: Pursuit from Down Under

Monday, January 18, 2016

(After playing the original Superworld scenario “Pursuit from Down Under” Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. with Kyle Matheson, Joey Scott, Aaron Scott, and Hannah Gambino.)

Arclight did several ads for Papa Franchetti of Papa Franchetti’s Pizzerios, a small local pizzeria in The Shops at Freedom in Charlotte, North Carolina. The commercials were fairly simple, with Arclight coming into the pizza shop, where they filmed on site, and really wanting ...
    Tags: superworld Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Basic Roleplaying System: Deadworld Session Five

Monday, January 11, 2016

(After playing the Basic Roleplaying System original setting “Deadworld” with James Brown, Katie Gallant, Aaron Scott, Joey Scott, Kyle Matheson, and Hannah Gambino Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.)

After Sofia Rosita Mariana Fernando Vasquez II Junior drove off at speed, leaving Jaiqwan Jayshawn Skadooter and Floyd Wayne by the side of the Road in the early morning hours of Wednesday, July 22, 2015, Jorman Flanagan leaned forward from the back seat. ...
  4. Basic Roleplaying System: Deadworld Session Four

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

(After playing the Basic Roleplaying System original setting “Deadworld” with Joey Scott, Kyle Matheson, and Hannah Gambino Friday, November 20, 2015, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.)

In the early morning hours of Wednesday, July 22, 2015, Sofia Rosita Mariana Fernando Vasquez II Junior drove the stolen car out of Boone, North Carolina, heading east on U.S. Highway 421 towards Deep Gap. Riding shotgun was Jaiqwan Jayshawn Skadooter while in the ...
  5. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Luxit Sol Campaign Session Four - Arrest

Friday, November 13, 2015

(After playing Kit Howard’s D&D 3.5 game Wednesday, November 11, from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. with James Dixon, Katelyn Hogan, and Ethan Gordon.)

From the recollections of Rory Buttertongue - Halfling

I had a very strange dream that second night we spent in Denrith. First, I heard the words “Protect me.” Then I saw a face with glasses on it, though I couldn’t see the face. The person was also holding a slingshot. He wore a ring ...
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast