Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Encouraging players to blog about their character's experiences

I'm finally trying this again. I've had two players convince me its a good idea to encourage blogging to add flavor. I'm afraid its going to be self-rewarding to only a couple characters, but i will try it again.

I've laid down the law for the campaign and set some some basic blogging protocols.
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...ging-protocols

I've said every entry must have the:
    1) Player citation (linked ...
    Tags: blog, players Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Terror is an experienced game designer.

It's been over a year and my desire to be in a game is strong.

I work with a great number of folks who feel the same way. One of them is supposed to be running a game, and has been in that state for a few months. On Friday he looked to me and said "I can't wait to play in YOUR campaign! When does it start?"

He's a great guy and that was his way of saying "I'm just too busy man, you want to pick up and run? Let's play!"
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. FF HERO: the end

Yes, for reasons to remain mysterious, this game (at least run by me) can be run no more.

So no more juicy FF HERO posts (not that anyone reads these).

As a side note: my blog posts on my FF HERO toolkit are WAY outdated. I have revamped them a TON. If someone wants my material, PM me and I'll email it to you.
  4. FF HERO: playing dress-up

So as is known, borrowing HEAVILY from the FF7 storyline.

Why: it is a good story, and I think it'd be fun to play in tabletop format.

So last week was the whole thing where Cloud gathers stuff for a girl's outfit to get into Corneo's place.

This is how it played out:

Using Aeris as a plot device, she suggests going to the Honey Bee Hive (local burlesque house) as Corneo buys flowers for the girls there all the time and brings them by. ...
  5. FF HERO: the way home

So on the way home, they board the train. The bomb goes off and the conductor announces Shinra security is going to search the train. A woman named Aeris appears to be very nervous.

She convinces the party to hide her and they do not object. They escape the train undetected and hide in a ventilation shaft. They follow it into a small room with a lot of pipes and such. They exit and go into a subway tunnel.

A couple of security sentries (robots) meet up with ...