Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. FF HERO: the end

Yes, for reasons to remain mysterious, this game (at least run by me) can be run no more.

So no more juicy FF HERO posts (not that anyone reads these).

As a side note: my blog posts on my FF HERO toolkit are WAY outdated. I have revamped them a TON. If someone wants my material, PM me and I'll email it to you.
  2. FF HERO: playing dress-up

So as is known, borrowing HEAVILY from the FF7 storyline.

Why: it is a good story, and I think it'd be fun to play in tabletop format.

So last week was the whole thing where Cloud gathers stuff for a girl's outfit to get into Corneo's place.

This is how it played out:

Using Aeris as a plot device, she suggests going to the Honey Bee Hive (local burlesque house) as Corneo buys flowers for the girls there all the time and brings them by. ...
  3. FF HERO: the way home

So on the way home, they board the train. The bomb goes off and the conductor announces Shinra security is going to search the train. A woman named Aeris appears to be very nervous.

She convinces the party to hide her and they do not object. They escape the train undetected and hide in a ventilation shaft. They follow it into a small room with a lot of pipes and such. They exit and go into a subway tunnel.

A couple of security sentries (robots) meet up with ...
  4. FF HERO: the lab, cast changing and mission accomplished!

Sorry it has been a while. I have been crazy busy with so many things. Not that many people read my blog, but just in case, this is for you.

So did some MAJOR revisions on my baddies. Made them more accurate, do more damage, and have a lot more BODY/STUN (hp for the non-HERO people). Combat was WAY better. Not too challenging, but still a struggle. I am happy with how things have balanced out.

So our heroes subdued the guard with some grappling and some punching. ...
  5. The Party Members

by , 02-21-2011 at 12:58 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As promised previously, here are the characters for Tsojcanth: Search for the Drow.

Weslocke: Elf mage 9 / fighter 6. He is the party's leader.

Flemin: Dwarf fighter 7. Although next to the shortest member, he is the physically strongest.

Arocken: Human ranger 7. She is the party's guide through the wilderness.

Benedict: Human cleric 7. He has been the all around cleric; healing and fighting/support.

Hockerbrecht: Half Elf ...