Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-20-11: Raymondo Glim 2

“Excuse me, kind sirs,” I said. “I apologize for interrupting.”

They turned a looked at me.

“I could not help but overhearing you before,” I said as Donald wandered over to us, Gethen close behind. “You said that a carriage took the last ferry across with some people aboard?”

“No, they were going to,” the Vodacce said. “But for some reason or other, they wanted to trade this fine carriage for my riding horse. I got the better end of that deal.”
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-20-11: Raymondo Glim 3

We slept in until the late morning and had a large breakfast.

“We are going to go to a wealthy merchant’s house,” Alonzo said to me as we ate. “We are going to cause some sort of trouble.”

“Possibly,” I said.

“We are going to try to get the girl and leave,” he went on.

“Yes,” I said.

“We should try to arrange some kind of transportation beforehand,” Nichole said.

“That sounds ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-13-11: Raymondo Glim 1

Thursday, April 14, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with Rich, Don, Wendy, RedJen, Nathan, and Jenny from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

After the battle, Fernando asked me what to do to heal the terrible head wound the Montaigne had accidently inflicted upon him. I told him I would recommend a potent poultice that would see to his cure within three days. I had planned to get the smelliest and nastiest weeds I could ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Jen's 7th Sea Game 4-13-11: Raymondo Glim 2

“You sound quite afraid of this Drachenbergen!” Donald said.

“Afraid!” the man said.

He laughed loudly.

“I laugh in the face of danger!” he said.

“Then why do you have a 10-foot pole?” Donald asked.

“Because he is not an idiot, that’s why,” I said.

“Because if I fall and I trip over my own feet or over a root, that I could have avoided by tapping with a stick ahead of me ...” Albrecht said.

“Do ye need ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Bureau 13: Stalking the Night Fantastic - 4-2-11: Walnut Creek 1

Sunday, April 3, 2011

(After playing Bureau 13 with Melissa, Nathan, Matt, and James from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Saturday.)

Bureau 13, sometimes called the Bureau or the Agency, was secretly established to combat the evil or destructive side of the supernatural. Much like a simple detective agency, the usually small teams of Bureau 13 traveled the country, investigating, watching, and if necessary, disposing of the paranormal. While some aspects of the supernatural ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs