Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Chthonian Stars 7-17-11: Miranda

Monday, July 18, 2011

(After playing Melissa’s Chthonian Stars scenario “Miranda” Sunday with Jennifer, Eric, Steven, and Brian from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.)

Warden Report 7615942-WRUP001
    Nagendra Nitya
    HOMEWORLD: Earth, India
    HT: 178 cm
    WT: 63 kg
    HAIR: Black
    EYES: Brown
    CURRENT ASSIGNMENT: Puck, Uranus
    02 MAY 2159

This is the first report of security officer Nagendra Nitya, stationed on the in-process ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Now what do we do?

by , 06-06-2011 at 03:12 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As Dunil makes sure everything useful, in her mind, is collected up, Weslocke finds out what information he can from the new lady. Kylee was with a small group of monks that were heading to Bissel to get information there. As they traveled, they came across three ladys needing help. Stopping to assist, they were surprised when the ladies became the ghoul hags and immediately paralyed 3 of the 4 male monks. This allowed them to easily deal with the remaining male and the lone lady. Paralyzing ...
  3. Traveller: The New Era - 5-22-11: Strange Lights Over Hokum

Monday, May 23, 2011

(After playing the Traveller: The New Era scenario “Strange Lights Over Hokum” by Michael R. Mikash from Challenge Magazine #73 with Melissa, Bowen, Brian Jett, Sid, and Brian Holder from 7:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday.)

The far trader Laverne had landed some days before on the planet Pradock (Old Expanses 2711, Planetary Profile: E567742-5 Ag ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Jen's 7th Sea Game 5-11-11: Raymondo Glim - Last Game

Thursday, May 12, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with Rich, Jenny, RedJen, Don, Wendy, and Nathan from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

I kept watch while the others talked. The former Mr. Peanut, now a huge Ussuran man they were calling Dimitri, was constantly speaking to Inara in his own tongue. I could not understand a word of it but Kaila, who stood near me as I leaned heavily on one of the nearby walls, blushed ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Stormbringer 5-7-11

Sunday, May 8, 2011

(After playing Stormbringer with James, Richard, and Eric from 7:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday.)

Three men met in the city of Cadsandria in the country of Argimiliar in the Young Kingdoms and, knowing that their fates might fare better than if each was alone, they banded together. It was not long before they heard tell of the Cadsandrian merchant prince by the name of Vered Veredan who was hiring adventurers.

Darlanden was a hunter from ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs