Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 2 (Part2): 2012-01-30

Coombs and the two technicians stood on one side while Henson and Anderson stood on the other in places where they had overlapping fields of fire but also where Henson had a clear line of sight on the corporate civilians.

The door stopped shaking.

“What are we going to do, Lieutenant?” Henson asked.

“I don’t know,” Lt. Smith said. “I’m not thinking straight right now. I think that thing poisoned me.”

“Poison?” Simmons said.

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 1 (Part 0 - Intro): 2010-07-30

I finally was able to run a second game of Aliens and finish up where we left off in July 2010. As it was so long ago, I'm first publishing the last game for easy reference. The new entry should be up within the week.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

(After playing the Aliens Adventure Game scenario “Forced Entry” by Roman J. Andron from Challenge Magazine #62 with Steve Turner and Erik Huffine Friday from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

On October 14, 2179, a small squad ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 1 (Part 1): 2010-07-30

I finally was able to run a second game of Aliens and finish up where we left off in July 2010. As it was so long ago, I'm first publishing the last game for easy reference. The new entry should be up within the week.

It was about the equivalent of Oct. 15, 2179, when they all went to the port facility. They found the small office Coombs was working out of and he examined their credentials. He seemed very satisfied.

“I need a ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 1 (Part 2): 2010-07-30

“This is Coombs,” the man’s calm voice said. “I’m in engineering. I have two technicians here. I sent one of the men to go check out the cargo bay. He started screaming. We called for you. Where were you?”

“You sent him off alone!?!” Simmons said.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Gary Gygax Tribute Game: Keep on the Borderlands - March 8, 2008

On March 8, 2008, I ran a game to memorialize Gary Gygax. We played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons; I ran the Keep on the Borderlands. A chair was set aside for Gary at the head of the table. We toasted him with scotch after that game. The man has touched so many lives. I've only now gotten around to fixing it so it can be online.

A photo of the game table is here: http://maxwriter.deviantart.com/art/...ygax-194539194

Monday, March 10, 2008
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast