Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Superworld: The Gentleman Robber Session Two

Monday, January 19, 2015

(After playing the original Superworld scenario “The Gentleman Robber” Sunday from noon until 5 p.m. with Kyle Matheson, Kimber Nissa Campbell, Aaron Scott, Joey Scott, Tabitha Jean Harris, Bo Lewis, Briant S. Davis, and James Brown.)

Arclight had gone back to the hospital on Thursday, Oct. 2, 2014, exhausted from overextending himself when dealing with Convoker. There were several news reports that night about their battle with the child and ...
  2. Cadillacs and Dinosaurs: Lurkers in the Swamp

Monday, January 5, 2015

(After playing the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs introductory scenario “Lurkers in the Swamp” Sunday from noon until 5:30 p.m. with Kyle Matheson, Logan Scott, and Bo Lewis.)

In the late 20th and early 21st century, a series of cataclysms struck the Earth. Volcanoes began to erupt everywhere. Earthquakes and tsunamis became common. The poles started to melt and the water levels of the world began to rise dramatically. Soon, shelters were built in ...
  3. Interest Introduction

Edited because my original post was full of errors as I was to excited to post and too lazy to edit. Also I find it easier now to post links so I don't have to keep coping and pasting things. Thanks for the intro please see link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Updated 01-08-2015 at 01:42 AM by Cassie (Grammar editing)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The UnEarthing (Exalted 2ed)

Hi all,
    Cassie here I have decided to put my thoughts to paper on my favorite system as well as promote my vary own campaign for Exalted 2nd edition core rules. To follow is going to be important information for players to read if interested in playing. It also will serve as possible inspiration for others who may run such games or want some different ideas that they could possible bring into their own games.
    Yes I understand that Exalted may not be the best system out there, ...
  5. Superworld: The Demon Agenda

Monday, December 15, 2014

(After playing the original Superworld scenario “The Demon Agenda” Sunday from noon until 3 p.m. with Nissa Campbell, James Dixon, Joey Scott, Aaron Scott, Bo Lewis, James Brown, Logan Scott, and Kyle Matheson.)

Leila Souza, aka Absolem’s Riddle, had a dream on Wednesday night, Oct. 1, 2014. She found herself at the bottom of a massive set of steps that went up as far as she could see. She was facing a massive metal door with a control panel ...
Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast