Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Superworld Playtest - The Deadly Devices of Doctor Dread

Monday, August 25, 2014

(After running the Superworld scenario “The Deadly Devices of Doctor Dread” with James Williams, Bo Lewis, Aaron Scott, Logan Scott, John Forney, Nissa Campbell, and Caitlin Blackmon on Sunday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.)

It was during World War II that super-humans started to appear on the Earth. No one knew why men and women suddenly started developing strange and unusual powers, be they based on magic, machines, mutations, or even just the mastery ...
    Tags: superworld Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Mechwarrior

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

(After running a Mechwarrior game on Sunday, July 13, 2014, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (followed by a Battletech game from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.) with Kyle Matheson, Logan Scott, James Brown, James Williams, Bo Lewis, and Aaron Scott.)

In 3025, during the height of the Succession Wars, a small mercenary group near the periphery of the Lyran Commonwealth fell on hard times and had to take whatever job it could find.

Jaeger’s Strikeforce had been ...
  3. First Session of The One Ring : Scales of the Lost Children

I ahd three players who designed characters for our first session. Jose created a Barding who he named Dreft (what he names all of his characters) who specialized in Great Bow and was a Slayer. Kuni created a woodaman named odo who was a treasure Hunter, his character had a very high wits score. James created a wild hobbit of valley and boosted all of his talents to stealth.

So it begins as Dreft of Dale had befriended the wild hafling of Anduin Vale as the hobbit save his life some ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The Price of Freedom: The Path of Freedom

Monday, June 23, 2014

(After playing The Price of Freedom introductory Scenario “The Path of Freedom” with Nissa Campbell, Bo Lewis, James Brown, Logan Scott, and John Forney Sunday, June 22, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.)

A gutless President had been elected.
    America had signed international agreements prohibiting “Star Wars” defense.
    The Soviet Union had developed a shield against nuclear attack.
    The Soviet Premier demanded American surrender.
  5. Beginning a One Ring RPG Campaign

My next project (even as my Pathfinder game has just hit a major Arc) is to run a Cubicle 7: The One Ring (TOR) Campaign in the possible future. I have yet to play or Loremaster the game so I have been trying to get familiar with the rules and design adventures to meet my needs. One of the major undertakings is for me to adapt the Against the Slave Lords Hardback into a TOR campaign. I liked the series though I never wanted to play 1st or 2nd AD&D ever again as I found the systems too limiting ...
    Tags: the one ring Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast