Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Session 8

by , 01-05-2009 at 02:33 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we gathered for the game session, we were joined by a new member from the site here, Etarnon. We had some people that are not able to continue gaming due to conflicts with schedules. We were glad Etarnon was able to step in and take over the character of Flemin. There is however, 3 other characters available if anyone else would like to join our group.

As the session started, Arocken was especially eager to resume the search for the 3 artifacts they are to find. Especially ...
  2. The Damned II (Session II) - Meliphisus

(First some corrections to last week's entry. Snow is actually a full elf, not a half elf, and Tim is more specifically an Eladrin, not just an elf.)

Session Date: December 27th, 2008
    The Players: Alucinor (The 'elven' Rogue), SpiffyBananaFoot (Tim the Eladrin Wizard), Corii (Snow the elven Ranger), Aidan (Red the Dragonborn Warlord), JonDOT (Mason, a human fighter)

A Wheel of Iron
  3. Games I Own

7th Sea
    50 Fathoms (SW)
    Abney Park's Airship Pirates
    Age of Treason (Legend/RQII)
    Albedo (Chessex)
    Albedo: Platinum Catalyst
    All Flesh Must Be Eaten (AFMBE)
    All for One: Regime Diabolique
    Alpha Omega
    Ars Magica (1st, 3rd, 5th)
    Ashen Stars
    Baron Munchausen, The Extraordinary ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 08:47 PM by TAROT (Updating)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collection.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	2385  
  4. The group is forming

Good times guys. I have left the comments section open so feel free to post what types you want to play. if you have any questions I ask you direct them to my email address rather than the blog to keep things tidy.

Remember 11 jan.
    Campaign Logs
  5. Rules of the Game

The rules for the game are pretty much what is found in the books. I will be using Adventurer's vault, martial power, dmg, phb, mm, forgotten realms players and campaign guides, open grave, planar handbook and players handbook 2, Arcane Power.
    For character generation use the point buy system in the phb page 17. You each get 22 points to buy abilities.
    Available books for players: So far the phb, martial power, and forgotten realms players guides, adventurer's vault, phb 2, planar handbook, ...

Updated 04-22-2009 at 05:47 PM by Zaistars (Updates)

Gaming News