Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Angelics

I ran a one shot last Thursday, and it went so well that it might turn into a longer campaign or a mini-series.

The year is 2020, and a few breakthroughs in technology and setbacks in laws have allowed some of the fringe technofiles to implant biotech into their bodies to little benefit other than having web access that works more often than not. Cities have gotten bigger, populations are over whelming the water supply, harder to avoid being affected by the constant darkening of ...

Updated 02-09-2009 at 10:43 PM by ronpyatt

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. For King and Country: Session 2, part 2

29th day of Ches
    We did not travel far today. Though it is spring there is still a cold chill in the air this far north. No sooner did we set off this morning than it began to pour freezing rain. We were quickly soaked and shivering but pressed on down the muddy slippery half frozen trail that passes for a road in these parts. Sometime shortly after noon we discovered a band of fellow travelers camped on the the north side of the road in the protective confines of a large rockshelter. We ...

Updated 04-06-2009 at 05:11 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. For King and Country: Session 2, part 1

First off, being the smartypants that I am, I took the following miniature (see attached file) for the groups wizard to use.

So this time I asked the DM (Ken) for more background information on what our fearless band of numb skulls was doing.

22nd day of Ches
    After eating a meager meal the group tells me how they came to be here. It seems they accidentally stumbled across a several Netherese agents several weeks ago and they learned that these agents ...

Updated 04-06-2009 at 05:19 PM by kirksmithicus (fixed attachment and moved to campaign logs)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02572_G.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	2377  
  4. My thoughts on e-bay

Like anyone really cares, but here I go anyway.

Every time I have sold something on e-bay I get the same feeling that I have gotten both times I've bought a new car. The feeling that I should rub my ass because it's sore from being screwed so hard.

My most recent experience...

So this month I decided to try and sell some left over baby formula that my son is no longer on. It is a special formula that costs $240.00 plus tax for a case of 6. Yep, $40.00 a can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Damned II (Session III) - Vermin

Session Date: January 3rd, 2009
    The Players: Alucinor (The 'elven' Rogue), SpiffyBananaFoot (Tim the Eladrin Wizard), Corii (Snow the elven Ranger), Aidan (Red the Dragonborn Warlord), JonDOT (Mason, a human fighter), Krackmonkey (Jonas, Dragonborn Swordmage)

When we join our party again, we find them still very much in need of food and water. They have completely depleted their store of Journeybread that they found, and soon will have to resort to eating the kobold that they ...