Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. English for RPGs The Preamble

OK. So Ill be reading away and then boom, all of a sudden my eyes are moving along the page, but no longer processing anything. Im very visually oriented, so typos, comma misuse, apostrophe abuse and subject-verb non-compliance stand out from the page and wave a flag at me, saying, Here I am! Here I am! But the ones that tend to really get under my skin and completely derail me when I hit them are the homophones.

My mind starts turning. Im thinking about all the eyes that were ...

Updated 02-15-2009 at 08:32 PM by TAROT (Gremlins!)

Categories
    Language
  2. Session 11

by , 02-10-2009 at 09:24 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we all gathered at Aeval & Harley's for this game session, we were once again joined by a new member. Old School has taken over the character of Ethelrede the fighter. Fezi's daughter was fine with this since it would allow for her to be able to have some fun with the other kids too.

The party awakes the next morning and proceeds south towards the location that they have been told is where the entrance to the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth are to be found. They were happy to have ...

Updated 02-11-2009 at 04:52 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  3. ***Top Secret***

Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility

In case you have ever wondered what one looks like. They have built some new stuff since it was closed and the U.S. troops and nuclear weapons relocated. I think it is still part of an operational Greek military base. Not as impressive or sinister as one might see portrayed in a movie or novel.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nukebase1.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	2378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nukebase2.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	2379  
  4. Me and my Quado

My son will probably kick my butt someday for giving him the nickname Quado, but he has spent most of his life attached to my left arm. He is in fact, right there sleeping as I type.

My son was almost born 3 months early, but they managed to keep him in until almost 2 weeks from his due date. My wife had low amniotic fluid the whole pregnancy and they couldn't figure out why. When Nate was born he was fine, no problems, but about two weeks later he started throwing up and wouldn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. An issue with 4th edition

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Im not sure if this has been brought up before and if it has my response would be; it is such a big issue that it deserves to be brought up again.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The issue I am speaking of is the discrepancy between the wealth of a character created and beginning play at 2nd or 3rd level compared to a character that began play at 1st level and played through to 2nd or 3rd level. If you are not sure what I am talking about, I will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized