Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Life Events

When I signed up for health insurance from my company (hooray for my first real job!) they said I should choose wisely because my selections would be locked in for a year except in case of certain "life events". Well, Iz had some good ones

Fer instance, I moved from McKinney to Richardson. Huzzah! I am now about 20 miles closer to the rest of Dallas. All the players in my exalted game have had their commute times roughly cut in half ... though we haven't been able to meet ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 11:00 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    General
  2. The Crimson Guard: The Lost Hunt

I adapted this Ledgend and Lairs Instant Adventure (I won't go into the details) for my campaign along with the Elf Village source book. I then placed this as the elf village in The Valley of the Obilesks where Shul Shennek. Luna had been invited previously by the elves to attend the Festival of Autumn lights.

After re-roleplaying the last events with the Govenor, Kriv's resignation, and Darston Isle giving them access to his villa, I had them begin the adventure. Colby and Emerlin ...

Updated 01-27-2009 at 10:11 PM by wizarddog (Spelling)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. What's been Going on in Kevin's Game 1

My co-DM kevin is running a 3.5 of Savage Tide

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/chatsworthdnd/

Kevin, Robert and Andrew play in my 4e game (and in my orginal 3.5). Andrew has taken a hiatus due to work. We have two other players Marcus and Shaun.

PCs': At the start we had the following.

me Human Swashbuckler
    Shaun Human Cleric of pelor
    Robert Halforc Monk
    Andrew Dwarf Duskblade
    Marcus Grey Elf Wizard
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Still no players

Oh well life is chaotic right now anyway. I did convince my wife to do some one on one shadowrun 2e though. hopefully it will rock
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Excavating character origins

Maybe i misspoke or spoke too soon about all my notes.I forgot that most are them are handwritten and damned few made it to the digital age. In fact going digital was one thing that killed the campaign. So its a labor intensive process to put most of my notes on line. Is there a place around this site that accepts pdfs? I can scan notes to that in a heart beat.

Meanwhile i dug out some early digital notes - written on the write program in the old Windows 3.0 days- and saved to floppy ...

Updated 01-21-2009 at 11:57 AM by jerrykimbro

Categories
    Uncategorized