Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Richard Littles

1. Delays and Upcoming Things

In case you haven't heard, Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation setting book has been delayed until next summer for publication. The delay has forced me to stop working on support for the game setting like the Mass Combat Rules supplement. I'm still eager to test out my ideas for mass combat powered by Hero System. The early test games were very positive since Hero System can handle miniature wargaming just fine and better than some of the rule systems I've played in the past. ...

Updated 08-28-2010 at 06:31 PM by Richard Littles

Categories
    Gaming News
  2. Finalized Inceptum Terminus Logo

Howdy folks,

I was just sent the finalized version of the Inceptum Terminus: Chronicles of the New Confederation logo. I think it turned out really well and captured the feel of the setting perfectly. Feel free to leave comments.

Categories
    Gaming News
  3. Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement News

Heyas folks,

Work has been coming along for the next book in the Inceptum Terminus product line. The next book will feature the integration and use of the Hero System Kingdom and Mass Combat rules. It won't be a very large book, but it will add in more detail to the Corporate States, units and their histories, and new optional mass combat rules to help simulate modern warfare better.

I received a lot of advice from a few friends that had served in the military on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Inceptum Terminus Kingdom and Mass Combat Supplement

Yesterday I spent the entire day writing the outline for the next book in the Inceptum Terminus product line. The goal of the book is to add my and my co-owner's love of wargames into our role playing setting. I'm quite pleased with the results of the outline.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Computer Problems

In mid-December my main desktop decides that the motherboard is going to fail. I sent it back for replacement and I sent back the cpu as well. Due to a mix up I didn't get the cpu until the day before yesterday and put the system together. I'm excited because I can stop using the old Compaq desktop and hit the power switch. The lights and fans come on for a split second then powers off. Great another dead motherboard, so I had to send it back and wait for another replacement.

The downside ...

Updated 01-13-2010 at 06:24 AM by Richard Littles

Categories
    Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast