Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Blog Comments

Very cool! Congrats!
    Here are a couple of the latest WIPs of the miniatures

Hero System 6E taking place in my Kamarathin setting.

I'm thinking of actually havin the campaign take place in the northeast part of the Kingdom of Tursh, do a little underground revolution against the Order of the Burning Light religious wackjobs that run the Duchy of Gwen.

But the players seem to be more lighthearted anime types and I'd hate to break their sensibilities with my darker games.

I'll know more after I get a true sitdown with them in a couple weeks.
    What kind of game will you be running?
    It looks great, too. Has a solid feel and the printing is excellent. I'm very happy with how this one turned out.
    YAY!!!
    It arrived and other than a little white line across the cover from what appears a printer roller, the book looks amazing at first glance.

I'm going to go through it in more detail but I'm pretty sure it will go up for sale this evening!
    Playtesting of the conversions has thus far proven very beneficial. It is looking like we pretty much nailed the new point values right out the door.

Players are reporting much more favorably to the use of the packages than they were in the 5ER edition, which tells me somethng is being done right this time around.

All-in-all I am getting a much stronger feel for the 6th Edition of Hero System and I am beginning to think that my initial reaction of glee for its release was completely accurate.

Time will tell, of course, but 6E is looking to be a fantastic improvement over previous editions and the game worlds published by D3 Games are going to be all the better for it.
    Well, according to Fedex the book should be arriving today! Yay team!
    It shipped yesterday and should be here from New Jersey in 3-5 days.
    Friendly Local Game Store.
    What is "FLGS"?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12