Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

WhiteTiger

1. Pathfinder Companion Review - Qadira

Review – Pathfinder Companion – Qadira

Happy holidays, Everyone. Well here I am, back again for another Pathfinder Product Review. This time it’s The Pathfinder Companion – Qadira that is on the proverbial chopping block.

This issue deals with a specific area within the Golarion world called Qadira. This area of Golarion reminds me of the Early Ottoman Empire in Turkey only hotter and with more desert terrain.

Page 1 – Map of current Qadira. ...

Updated 01-22-2010 at 09:23 AM by WhiteTiger (more editing and cleaning)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Reviews , Gaming News
  2. Short Review - Pathfinder - DM Screen

Pathfinder Review - DM Screen

Hello, Everyone. It's time for another review. This one will be very quick. It's the new DM screen from Paizo.

It's generally pretty rare that I am ever surprised when I get a new accessory for my hobbies but this is one of those rare occassions where I am pleasantly surprised. This new DM screen is of the highest quality that I have ever seen and is easily superior to any screen that I have ever owned for any gaming system. ...
  3. Review - Pathfinder Chronicles - Seeker of Secrets

Review – Pathfinder Chronicles – Seeker of Secrets

Well here I am, back again for another review of Pathfinder products. This time I have the pleasure of reviewing a smaller product. An issue of the Chronicle series called “Seeker of Secrets”. This issue deals with the Pathfinder Organization itself. The information in this book will give you a lengthy description as to its rank structure, rules & tenets, recruiting methods and its current status in all of the different ...
  4. Pathfinder Review - Part 3

Power Attack got better. Instead of +1 damage for every -1 to hit. It’s now +2 damage for every -1 to hit.

Cleave is now entirely different, instead needing to drop an opponent and then get an immediate extra attack against an enemy. You now get an immediate extra attack, if you hit the first foe, against an adjacent foe even if you didn’t drop the first. There are 2 downsides that I see. The first is you suffer a -2 to your AC until your next turn and you can only do a cleave as a ...
  5. Pathfinder Review - Part 2

Cleric

The new cleric has had a few notable changes. The cleric lost heavy armor but automatically gains proficiency in his/her diety’s favored weapon. In 3.5, you only got that if you took the war domain. Now everyone gets it. A few skills got changed around. You lost Concentration but then Pathfinder dropped that skill all together. The cleric gained Appraise, Knowledge (Nobility), Linguistics (note: this is a new skill) and Sense Motive. Overall, I like the new skill list.

Updated 12-08-2009 at 09:56 AM by WhiteTiger

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Reviews , Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast