Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Traveller: The New Era - 5-22-11: Strange Lights Over Hokum

Monday, May 23, 2011

(After playing the Traveller: The New Era scenario “Strange Lights Over Hokum” by Michael R. Mikash from Challenge Magazine #73 with Melissa, Bowen, Brian Jett, Sid, and Brian Holder from 7:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday.)

The far trader Laverne had landed some days before on the planet Pradock (Old Expanses 2711, Planetary Profile: E567742-5 Ag ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Jen's 7th Sea Game 5-11-11: Raymondo Glim - Last Game

Thursday, May 12, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with Rich, Jenny, RedJen, Don, Wendy, and Nathan from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

I kept watch while the others talked. The former Mr. Peanut, now a huge Ussuran man they were calling Dimitri, was constantly speaking to Inara in his own tongue. I could not understand a word of it but Kaila, who stood near me as I leaned heavily on one of the nearby walls, blushed ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Stormbringer 5-7-11

Sunday, May 8, 2011

(After playing Stormbringer with James, Richard, and Eric from 7:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday.)

Three men met in the city of Cadsandria in the country of Argimiliar in the Young Kingdoms and, knowing that their fates might fare better than if each was alone, they banded together. It was not long before they heard tell of the Cadsandrian merchant prince by the name of Vered Veredan who was hiring adventurers.

Darlanden was a hunter from ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Jen's 7th Sea Game 5-4-11: Raymondo Glim 1

Thursday, May 5, 2011

(After playing Jennifer’s 7th Sea game with Don, Rich, RedJen, Jenny, and Wendy, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.)

The Tale of Raymondo Glim

We helped Albrecht and Rafael get the 50 or so children back to the boat with some difficulty. The children were acting as if they had just woken up and were full of energy. I heard a few bits of Castillian mixed in with the rest as they jabbered away. Many children were drawn ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Jen's 7th Sea Game 5-4-11: Raymondo Glim 2

“Did you all hear that?” Inara suddenly said.

“Hear what?” Nichole asked.

“It’s just ...” Inara said.

“Hear what?” I said when she didn’t continue.

“Oh, I must have just ... thought ...” she said.

“We’re in a magic forest,” I pointed out. “It might be wise to tell us.”

She just shook her head and then fed the owl that we suspected was Mr. Peanut.

“Your bird keeps talking to me!” she suddenly said to ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast