Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Max_Writer

1. Bughunters: Unnatural Selection 2012-03-16 CaesarCon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

(After playing the Bughunters scenario “Unnatural Selection” by Lester W. Smith from Polyhedron Magazine # 96 Friday at CaesarCon with Adam Frager, Neil, Steve Walkup, and Rick Snyder from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)

In its first attempts at colonizing the stars, United Terra discovered that the galaxy hosted horrible dangers. But given the incredible distances involved, the extent of those dangers remained unknown. In a growing effort to gain better ...

Updated 04-04-2012 at 08:50 AM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Dark Sun: Revised and Expanded: Mystery of the Ancients 2012-02-04

Saturday, February 4, 2012

(After playing the Dark Sun Revised and Expanded (2nd Edition AD&D) scenario “Mystery of the Ancients” Friday in High Point with Jeff Smith, and Ken Woody, Steve Turner, and Erik Huffine from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.)

A group of four adventurers awoke in the city of Tyr in the Year of Desert’s Fury in the 190th King’s Age, also known as Free Year 11 in the free city. They had been in Tyr for some months and their funds were running low. The four ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 2 (Part 1): 2012-01-30

Monday, January 30, 2012

(After playing the conclusion of the Aliens Adventure Game scenario “Forced Entry” by Roman J. Andron from Challenge Magazine #62 with Steve Turner and Erik Huffine Friday from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. in High Point. Continuation of game session from July 30, 2010)

Lt. Smith and Pvt. Kemps left engineering to go secure the dropship. Once they left, MkVenner told Anderson ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 2 (Part2): 2012-01-30

Coombs and the two technicians stood on one side while Henson and Anderson stood on the other in places where they had overlapping fields of fire but also where Henson had a clear line of sight on the corporate civilians.

The door stopped shaking.

“What are we going to do, Lieutenant?” Henson asked.

“I don’t know,” Lt. Smith said. “I’m not thinking straight right now. I think that thing poisoned me.”

“Poison?” Simmons said.

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Aliens Adventure Game: Forced Entry 1 (Part 0 - Intro): 2010-07-30

I finally was able to run a second game of Aliens and finish up where we left off in July 2010. As it was so long ago, I'm first publishing the last game for easy reference. The new entry should be up within the week.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

(After playing the Aliens Adventure Game scenario “Forced Entry” by Roman J. Andron from Challenge Magazine #62 with Steve Turner and Erik Huffine Friday from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

On October 14, 2179, a small squad ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast