Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Birthright: Family Matters

Saturday, January 5, 2013

(After playing the Birthright scenario “Family Matters” Friday (Jan. 4) with Jeff Smith, Stephen Turner, and Erik Huffine from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

Shaemes Whitestaff was a young lad of 17 who had been content in his role as minor noble in the country of Aerenwe, at least until the current regent, Liliene Swordwraith, died in the early spring of the year 551 Michaeline. It was little less than a month later when it was determined that he was the ...
    Tags: birthright Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Eriks D&D Game: Plague at Goblin's Tooth Part 1-1: Introductions

Monday, September 24, 2012

(After playing Erik’s Dungeons and Dragons game Saturday with Stephen Turner from 6:00 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

Porthos’ Tale

I am Porthos, priest of Olidammara, God of music, revels, wine, rogues, humor, and tricks: The Laughing Rogue. This is the tale of my first meeting with Aeryn, Orrin, and Marzena.

It was the fall when I first met them. By the Elvish calendar, the year was 2012, though no one used those notations ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Eriks D&D Game: Plague at Goblin's Tooth Part 1-2: It Begins

Edvard started to violently cough. I asked if he was all right and patted him on the back.

“Thank you,” he said, his coughing subsiding. “Thank you.”

I noticed blood on his hand. He had coughed it up. He wiped his hands together.

“Are you all right?” I asked. “It looks as though you have coughed up blood. This could be something very serious.”

“I don’t know what you mean,” he said, coughing again.

“I am a priest and I am ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Eriks D&D Game: Plague at Goblin's Tooth Part 1-3: Horses

“Horses is what we need,” Aeryn said.

I sucked in my breath between my teeth. I had never liked riding.

“We have these,” Marzena said, gesturing at the draft horses.

“Riding horses,” Aeryn said.

I sucked my breath in between my teeth again.

“We could ride these,” Marzena said.

I sucked on my teeth again.

“They’re slow!” Aeryn said.

“Perhaps we should just walk,” I said.

Tags: d&d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death: Falls Run Part 1

Saturday, August 4, 2012

(After playing the Ravenloft: Masque of Red Death scenario “Falls Run” by James Wyatt (Dungeon Adventures #67) Friday with Stephen Turner and Erik Huffine from 7:00 p.m. to 1 a.m.)

On Tuesday, December 23, 1890, two strangers boarded the crowded train in Baltimore, Maryland. There were three engines on the train, the first of which had a huge snow plow affixed to it. These were followed by the coal car, a baggage car, a dining car, and three ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast