Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Max_Writer

1. Ravenloft: Masque of the Red Death: Falls Run Part 3

Dr. Heintz went over to the house with the sign “Dr. Howard Korek” out front. He hoped to get some laudanum from the man that he could administer to Blair to try to calm him down.

The front door opened into a foyer with a parlor to one side and an examination room to the other. A young woman was behind a small desk in the foyer. Steps went up next to a hallway.

“Good afternoon,” she said as the door opened. “Oh, you’re ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Star Wars Saga: SWTOR: Civil War on Ord Mantell 2012-03-17 CaesarCon

Friday, March 23, 2012

(After playing the Star Wars Saga scenario “SWTOR: Civil War on Ord Mantell” Saturday afternoon at CaesarCon with Scott Wakefield (GM), Aaron and Adam Frager, DJ Stevenson, and Chris and Xavier Sparks from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

STAR WARS

CIVIL WAR RAGES. CHAOS GRIPS THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC.

INFLUENTIAL STAR SYSTEMS BREAK AWAY FROM THE MILLENNIA-OLD ALLIANCE,

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:30 PM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. "Walking Dead" D20 Modern 2012-03-17 CaesarCon

Thursday, March 22, 2012

(After playing the D20 Modern scenario “The Walking Dead” Saturday morning at CaesarCon with Steve Walkup (GM), Scott Wakefield, Angie Walkup, DJ Stevenson, Rick Snyder, and Neal Gribble from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)

My name is Milton McGuire, but most folks know me more for my stand up comedy under the name of Shaggy McGuire. I was not great at the craft but I made a decent living. I had always hoped for a television or movie deal, or even an ...

Updated 03-26-2012 at 10:16 PM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Bughunters: Unnatural Selection 2012-03-16 CaesarCon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

(After playing the Bughunters scenario “Unnatural Selection” by Lester W. Smith from Polyhedron Magazine # 96 Friday at CaesarCon with Adam Frager, Neil, Steve Walkup, and Rick Snyder from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)

In its first attempts at colonizing the stars, United Terra discovered that the galaxy hosted horrible dangers. But given the incredible distances involved, the extent of those dangers remained unknown. In a growing effort to gain better ...

Updated 04-04-2012 at 08:50 AM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Dark Sun: Revised and Expanded: Mystery of the Ancients 2012-02-04

Saturday, February 4, 2012

(After playing the Dark Sun Revised and Expanded (2nd Edition AD&D) scenario “Mystery of the Ancients” Friday in High Point with Jeff Smith, and Ken Woody, Steve Turner, and Erik Huffine from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.)

A group of four adventurers awoke in the city of Tyr in the Year of Desert’s Fury in the 190th King’s Age, also known as Free Year 11 in the free city. They had been in Tyr for some months and their funds were running low. The four ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast