Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Max_Writer

1. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Luxit Sol Campaign Session Three - Rats

Saturday, November 7, 2015

(After playing Kit Howard’s D&D 3.5 game Friday, November 6, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. with James Dixon, Ethan Gordon, Katelyn Hogan, and Demetrius Jones-Dixon.)

From the recollections of Rory Buttertongue - Halfling

On our second day in Denrith, Dack Fel disappeared again, directly after breakfast, without telling us where he went. John Wayne, Arya, and I discussed a job and we went to the job board outside. Arya wanted to ...
  2. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Luxit Sol Campaign Session Two - Thieves in the Big City

Monday, October 26, 2015

(After playing Kit Howard’s D&D 3.5 game Friday, October 23, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. with James Dixon, Ethan Gordon, and Katelyn Hogan.)

On our week-long wagon ride to the city of Denrith, I looked at the magic items I’d found, especially the spectacles and the three rings. I tried on the glasses and the rings, all to no avail. They didn’t seem to do anything. The spectacles ...
  3. Superworld: The Visitor

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

(After playing the original Superworld scenario “The Visitor” Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. with Katie Gallant and James Brown.)

She had a name that was impossible to pronounce by humans and most humanoids. Her skin was green and she was quite beautiful with purple eyes speckled like a galaxy of stars. She was also dangerous, a bounty hunter by trade, and fairly good at her job. Her race was part of loose federation of planets under control ...
    Tags: superworld Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Luxit Sol Campaign Session One - You're in the Army Now!

Friday, October 16, 2015

(After playing Kit Howard’s D&D 3.5 game Friday, October 9, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. with Ethan Gordon, Katelyn Hogan, and James Dixon.)

I had been travelling for I don’t know how long before I reached the edge of the country of Luxit Sol from my own beloved homeland of Cheshire. Once there, I learned that to travel in the country as a citizen, I would have to join the armed ...

Updated 10-20-2015 at 10:38 PM by Max_Writer

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Superworld: Fire and Ice Session Three Part 1 - Interrogating Super Villains

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

(After playing the original Superworld scenario “Fire and Ice” from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sunday with Kyle Matheson, Aaron Scott, Joey Scott, and James Brown.)

On Saturday, October 25, 2014, Absolem’s Riddle vanished after the battle with The Flamer and Absolute Zero as did Protean, leaving Arclight and Edward at the scene with Doug the Pug. Arclight flew Edward to a nearby roof. He realized the police would probably let them talk to the super ...
    Tags: superworld Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast