Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Max_Writer

1. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 6 - An End to It

Friday, December 8, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Justin Moser, Victoria Larson, Katelyn Hogan, and me Monday, November 20 from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.)

The web I cast caught Durrn and the two large splinter imps. The splinter imps thrashed around wildly while the chief just sat calmly. Fighting erupted all around us as goblin fought goblin and cries of “For Grenl” reverberated through goblin town. Combat had started in the outer ...
  2. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 5 - A Giant Rat and New Arrivals

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Victoria Larson, Katelyn Hogan, and me Monday, November 13 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.)

Iago’s Memoirs

I suggested sending Brooke back to town with all the loot and figured we should all go back as well as I was about out of magic and we’d explored as far as we could that day. I noted there was the room with the pit near the fountain of death that we had not yet ...
  3. Basic Roleplaying System: Maid Tournament

Thursday, November 16, 2017

(After Kyle Matheson ran his Basic Roleplaying System setting “Maid Tournament” with Hannah Gambino, Ashton LeBlanc, Collin Townsend, Katelyn Hogan, Ben Abbott, Ambralyn Tucker, James Brown, Katie Gallant, Yorie Latimer, and me Friday, November 10, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.)

The Report of Igor Hastur on the Tyrandar Maid Tournament

I had received a letter with a beautiful stamp upon it from Tyrandar, the co-called capitol of Earth. ...
  4. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 4 - Goblin Talks and Dragon Priest

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Justin Moser, Victoria Larson, Katelyn Hogan, and me Monday, October 30 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.)

Iago’s Memoirs

Our 8th day in the village of Oakhurst, I checked in on Gurgle’s room and found the goblin had curled up in one of the dresser drawers to sleep. When I went down to meet the others, Hercule and Dolf were down in the taproom. Dem ran up the stairs ...
  5. Pathfinder - The Sunless Citadel 3 - Kobold Politics

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

(After Jacob Marcus ran his Pathfinder game “The Sunless Citadel” with Justin Moser, Katelyn Hogan, and me Monday from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.)

Iago’s Memoires

Brook indicated she wanted to go to the northwest first. She led the way, I followed, and Argie followed behind. We only had one torch so we’d have to leave shortly before the light died.

Through the doorway was a long hallway some 10 feet wide and 50 feet long. ...
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast