Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Utgardloki

1. Random Superhero Campaign ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Utgardloki View Post
    I turned on the TV, and the guy on TV was talking about how many bridges there are in the United States that are in danger of collapsing because of lack of maintenance. That got me thinking of an idea for a character in a superheroes campaign.

An engineer knows that a bridge is likely to collapse, but she can't get the government to spend the money to fix it. So she blows it up herself, blocking up traffic first and working late at night so that innocent people are not hurt.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Audor D20 -- Rebooting my homebrew of Audor

Since they announced that 4th Edition was coming out, I've been debating what to do with my homebrew Audor campaign. Do I upgrade? Keep it 3.5? Update to Pathfinder? Go my own way.

My final decision is to go my own way. I will be keeping very close to 3.5 rules, but changing only what needs to be changed.

This will require writing up a new Players Handbook for my setting, and deciding what to change.

Let's start blogging.

The first ...
    Tags: audor Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Deities Wanted -- Apply Within

I am starting a new Pathfinder world, and am opening it up for ideas for deities. If you wish to contribute any deity ideas, comment on this post.

This world is a ringworld, which makes it kind of unusual. The inhabitants experience 180 hours of day, followed by 180 hours of night. There are no seasons, although in many places it gets hot during the day and cold during the night, and different lands have different climates. There are millions of deities in this world, and none ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized