Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Random musings of an insane writer

This is the blog where I talk about my gaming experiences and ***** about life/college/family and friends.

1. Pleh

by , 04-15-2010 at 06:36 PM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    About to head out to my FLGS and pick up yet another rule book, and maybe look at some dice bags. Its been a busy week, since spring term is in full swing now I have to get into that groove of doing homework and taking quizzes. Once I've got my cycle down I have no problem with the workload.

On the gaming side, I'm GM'ing a W:tF game on the boards here titled 'A Den of Rage'. Still in recruitment phase, but getting there. Locally, my House Games group is entertaining as always. Since ...
    Tags: college, gaming, life Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fall Term Complete

by , 12-10-2009 at 10:59 PM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    Well tonight's final ends the Fall Term for me. Looking forward to a few weeks of rest.

Got some personal projects to work on, as well as catch up on some freelance work so I can afford xmas presents

Looks like it'll be a gaming extravaganza for the next few weeks. Gonna burn my eyes out on some vid games and melt my brain with tabletop stuff as well.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm tracked for 'A's in all my classes. Because I'm a damn genius. ...
    Tags: college, finals, games Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    College , Life , Games