Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Random musings of an insane writer

This is the blog where I talk about my gaming experiences and ***** about life/college/family and friends.

1. Star Wars Saga Edition Books

by , 12-25-2009 at 01:57 AM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    You know, it's interesting. I got the Saga Edition Core Rulebook on order and was looking at Starships of the Galaxy and Knights of the Old Republic and they're sold out everywhere. Wherever I look and find them new(Amazon, etc)They are over 80 dollars. Vultures? Now, perhaps I can find them in-store, but still, I like to shop online and its just annoying when 'rare' items such as these(They have no right being this hard to get)start costing so much.

Blah. Screw im' anyways. Just gonna ...

Updated 12-25-2009 at 02:02 AM by TaiRei

Categories
    Games
  2. Fall Term Complete

by , 12-10-2009 at 09:59 PM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    Well tonight's final ends the Fall Term for me. Looking forward to a few weeks of rest.

Got some personal projects to work on, as well as catch up on some freelance work so I can afford xmas presents

Looks like it'll be a gaming extravaganza for the next few weeks. Gonna burn my eyes out on some vid games and melt my brain with tabletop stuff as well.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm tracked for 'A's in all my classes. Because I'm a damn genius. ...
    Tags: college, finals, games Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    College , Life , Games
  3. Star Wars : The Force Unleashed, Ultimate Sith Edition PC

by , 12-09-2009 at 02:00 PM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    The Force Unleashed : Ultimate Sith Edition for the PC. The graphics are spectacular, but that's to be expected because this is basically a port of the XBox 360 version. There are some performance issues that I should note, I had to reduce resolution(I don't mind all that much as long as it runs smooth)due to the hefty demands this game makes on a dual core system. Granted, I play on a laptop, but its all I gots for now and I'm not looking to build a desktop right now. The system specs for the game ...

Updated 12-10-2009 at 01:53 AM by TaiRei (Add image, price, etc.)

Tags: star wars Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Games
  4. Freelance/House Games/Life & The Weather

by , 12-09-2009 at 05:49 AM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    Damn typo's in my last post. Ah well. So I just finished another gig that netted me around 500 bucks. Most of which goes to various bills. At least that takes care of all my bills this month, and early on too. I'm bidding on a few open projects that are smaller, so's I can has spending cash.

It's finals week. Blargh. Finished with two of three finals. Last one is tomorrow night. Business 101 final. So far, the exams haven't been too bad in this class, just freakin' long. I hate 100 ...

Updated 12-09-2009 at 05:58 AM by TaiRei

Categories
    College , House Games , Life
  5. Damn it all.....

by , 12-06-2009 at 04:41 AM (Random musings of an insane writer)
    So I've been playing a few MUD's lately. Namely, Awakened Worlds and Dark Forces. In general, I find MUDs fun, but annoying. The most annoying part is finding stuff to do other than grind away my life. Awakened Worlds offers easy access to runs but so far in Dark Forces, all I've been able to do is wander around an kill small stuff all the while waiting for something interesting to happen. Granted, if I'm new to a system it'll naturally have a learning curve, but Dark Forces doesn't even seem to ...

Updated 12-09-2009 at 05:59 AM by TaiRei

Categories
    Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12