Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Mystluna

1. saved by the EX

Well I guess people are rite. Its always better to stay friends with your ex's then make them into enemies. I was lamenting over the lack of gamers and she checked my myspace account and noticed that I was looking for people and she wants to play. Happy days. She even recomened that I talk to another person who I had no clue was my upstairs neighbor. Fate I tell you fate. Looks like the game in back on again. I'm so high strung about the off and on off and on that I need a massage. Might ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. amazing

It's amazing how fast you hear from people when you say to please call back if you are going to or are not going to. I was shocked I though people would just blow it off but WOW I have actaully heard from everyone that I origionally contacted for the group and guess what. Bubkiss. None of them want to play. Besides my one new friend who showed up for the first game none of them are intersted anymore. Oh well guess I will just have to turn the game into a book instead. I'll get a group together ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the after glow

Well that just sucked. Only one person showed up. I had confermations from four and only one showed up. I'm going to try to connect with everyone again and change the times so that it is earlier in the day so people can be home for dinner and family. I hope that everyone will respond and actually show up this next time. I hope that 2nd time is the charm. I have talked with a few other people and they are intersted in it also so hopefully out of the 8 or 9 people that I have talked with I can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. And so it begins

Well it looks like I have fianlly been able to get a group put together. I just hope that everyone will be able to somewhat get along and enjoy the story. I'm really going to be trying new things here I want a RP heavy game this time but I also want them to feel like they are progressing forward into the storyline at a realitivly easy pace.

I have never played as a GM with any of these people so its going to be interesting on that point also. I dont know there tricks and treats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized