Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Scepter Tower

I ended up taking over as DM of this group. I'm posting synopsis of the games sessions here so I don't forget what happened.

1. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 6]

After some difficulties with scheduling for the past couple of months, we're finally back to the adventure! In reality we've had two sessions, so we were back to it a while ago. I've just been lazy about typing up a synopsis.

Edric apparently caught some disease from fighting with the wererats, the following morning he refused to get out of bed. Alerat, Fez, and Miabe didn't feel like wasting the morning so they set off to the ramparts without him.

Edric had explained
  2. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 5]

We had a new character join the party this week. The original DM finally got his schedule in order and is able to rejoin the group. He's playing a Dragonborn Paladin named Edric. So we had to go through his introduction this week. I went with the old standard of having the party rescue him. I gave him some information that is useful to the players as well, just to make sure they had a reason to keep him around.

As Miabe walked to the monastery with the others following behind, ...
  3. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 4]

This was the first session I've been in in a long long time where the party didn't really want to leave the Inn. They were all content to hang around talking instead of seeking action. Not a bad thing at all, just really unexpected. Fortunately they spoke with a bunch of different NPC's throughout, so I wasn't completely on the sidelines for the session.

Despite their injuries from tangling with the ochre jelly the previous evening, the party rose early and met in the common room. ...
  4. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 3]

The party woke early the next morning. As they entered the common room they could smell the eggs and sausage Brother Thanterim was preparing for breakfast. As they grabbed plates and started eating, another of the monks asked for some assistance.

Yannik Johastra needed some extra hands to repair a fallen arch. He had the stone repaired already, he just needed some folks to hold them steady while he mortared them in place. Fez said they might be able to help, they just had to check

Updated 07-12-2009 at 08:22 PM by Q-man

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Scepter Tower
  5. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 2]

After defeating the goblins the party journeyed onward. Things were quiet until they reached the Fallen Lands. Alerat noticed something unusual sitting in the trees on the side of the road. Before anyone had time to react stirges began coming out of the trees and toward Alerat and Miabe.

Everyone quickly jumped out of their cart to fend off the flying pests. It was disturbing to think that the blood flowing from the wounds they gave the stirges was their own, sucked out when the
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast