Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Found a Module Format I Like

A while back, I complained about the lack of useful content in the D&DI subscription. Just recently I found a section that I really like, I donít know that it makes the subscription worthwhile, but its certainly a bright spot in it.

Most of the modules they offer are on the bland side, very little RP, then a dungeon crawl. This is probably a format that probably works for a some players. Myself, I prefer a story that is told throughout the adventure, there ought to be places ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Scepter Tower of SPellgard [Part 8]

The party awoke in the monastery, not all of them had a restful night. Apparently consciences were heavy after what happened with the wererats.

Over a breakfast of bacon and eggs they discussed what they should do next. After a while they decided that they should return to the wererat warren under the ramparts. It still is their only lead, and perhaps there was still a chance they could make things right.

As they entered the ramparts it was quiet and empty. It appeared
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Scepter Tower of Spellgard [Part 7]

Thus far the party had always taken the direct approach to things. Decisions were quick and typically involved using weapons. For fun I decided to guilt them a little bit about their rash actions by suggesting that the wererats might have been innocents they attacked and killed.

By the module they are in a hack and slash section of the adventure, so really they were supposed to kill the wererats. That doesn't mean I can't mess with them, besides it turned into some fun role play.
    Categories
    Uncategorized