Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

I tend to keep notes of the various campaigns I'm in. Then tend to be a journal of the character I'm playing, this is as good a place as any to keep them.

1. Scepter Tower of Spellgard

On Tuesdays I was in an online campaign with a bunch friends that are scattered across the country. The DM was excited to try out a couple of RPGA modules he picked up that were part of the Living Forgotten Realms. Unfortunately real life intervened on him, and there was a couple month gap where he'd be unable to reliably attend the sessions. We didn't want to put the game on hold so I volunteered to take over as DM. We figured I could fill in until he's able to take over again, or if things ...
  2. Character information and background

Well, this is the first part of my notes for the campaign Justanewbie is running, see this thread for details.

I had put together some background information and notes on the character I'll be playing and I figured putting it in a convenient spot would be useful. This seemed convenient, particularly since it'll be his notes that will be filling up this space.

Basic Info
    Name: Quintus Sibwarra
    Race: Gnome
    Height: 3' 6"
    Class: ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs , Toblan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12