Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Q-man

1. OpenRPG 1.7.7

When you go to openrpg.com it redirects you to http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg which I assume is the home for the software, or was at some time. It has handy downloads where you can install it. Installing using the packages here gets you the wrong version. Even if you do the patching that it suggests you end up with version 1.7.1 of OpenRPG.

That version will work, but it has some pretty major bugs with the maps. It can't seem to handle loading multiple images at a time. ...
    Categories
    OpenRPG
  2. Character information and background

Well, this is the first part of my notes for the campaign Justanewbie is running, see this thread for details.

I had put together some background information and notes on the character I'll be playing and I figured putting it in a convenient spot would be useful. This seemed convenient, particularly since it'll be his notes that will be filling up this space.

Basic Info
    Name: Quintus Sibwarra
    Race: Gnome
    Height: 3' 6"
    Class: ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs , Toblan
  3. Hello World!

I have a blog here too? Here I thought this place was just a forum with player searches built in.

Anyway, may as well say something about myself since I'm here.

I've been playing tabletop games for a while. Back in High school and college I DMed and played D&D 2nd Edition a lot. After college when real life gave me a kick in the pants and the play time dwindled. The group moved to various places for jobs and we never really could find more players to fill in. ...

Updated 06-07-2009 at 01:29 PM by Q-man

Categories
    Nonsense
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910