Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Blog Comments

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." -the King, Alice in Wonderland
    The devil's in the details (or sometimes the creative lack of them). Working on my current campaign has taught me that while you can't prepare for everything, having a good foundation can help immensely with improvisation and growing your story from an encounter to a quest to a campaign.

So if you're good at building worlds, maybe talk about the best/easiest way to build a good dungeon crawl, or how to incorporate real-world events/historical items into your new world. Not sure exactly what you're friend was looking for when they asked you to do this, but if world building's your thing, I'd be interested to know how other people do it.

Happy Gaming!
    As one of the players, I thought that rule system worked very well....even if my druid deviated rule #4 a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by templeorder
    .... someone should come up with an index of game worlds people can use and yours should be in it!
    Wow thanks for the compliment. I'll be posting more soon.
    I know the work it take for world building and balancing... keep putting effort into it, your players will appreciate it. If there's something you can publish, get it out there on the internet so others can see it too.... someone should come up with an index of game worlds people can use and yours should be in it!
    Cool, damn Saturday crap!!! I like the cut of your jib!!