Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Sandbox is now online

So I, at the behest of one of my players, decided to have my campaign on Obsidian Portal so my players have an easy reference to go to and that so others may enjoy what happens. I also would love to have outside opinion and even possible collaboration. I would love to see others enjoy the game and even be inspired to use use it themselves. Here is the link: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/esurdia
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  2. Returning to my Sandbox

So I have fired the first shot at revisiting my sandbox game. What follows it the opening salvo. I hope you all enjoy.

Praxis 18, 2855

I write this as all aboard the Azure’s Fist, the King’s personal ship, rest; for the quiet of the sleeping and the rocking of the water soothes me and places clarity upon my recollections of the past thirty years. The wonders and horrors I have witnessed over this time still humble me to this day. This entry, I hope, shall place ...

Updated 03-14-2010 at 05:32 PM by deathboy (Fixing fonts, scale and bolds and italics)

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Wrapping up the Claimants War

So as I said last time this blog entry will be about how I wrapped up the story arc of the Claimants War. Now remember that I used this story line to transition from 2nd to 3.5, kind of what are the old characters up to know sort of thing.

What I did was had the current group of players run little side missions and do what adventurers do best, cause havoc where ever they go. From deliver missions, to strategic personnel strikes, to one of my favorites shoot the general of their side ...

Updated 03-14-2010 at 05:31 PM by deathboy

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. The Claimants Wars follow up.

So with the helm placed upon the Ranger's head and the seeds of discord set in place the first strike against the crown swung into effect. It was the wedding day for the a fore mentioned paladin and before he arrived at his family's chapel he spent a day in meditative prayer. Eron grabbed his men and raided the Estate of his one time friend and raped murdered and butchered all in the place, from bridal party to guests. The barbarity of it all sent a shock wave through the kingdom.

Updated 07-21-2009 at 02:29 PM by deathboy

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Stepping into the sandbox: Claimants War

Last time we left off I said I would talk about the Claiments War, aka the Esurdian Civil War. To do that I need to explain two factors about the war.

The first being that it started between My 2nd Ed. run fo the Campaign and ended during the 3.5 run of the Campaign. This was due to the fact I wanted to make sure the world grew and that I alays kept an eye to help the world live and breath.

The second factor was the Du Roi program the Crown sponsored. Du Rois were orphans ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast