Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Podcast part 2

So after my fun and exciting trip to GenCon. (To run eight slots of PFS) I am back to the grind stone about the podcast. Right now the big concern is a show title. I have a couple but they seem to be a little much: World Design 101, Campaign Genesis, etc. It will come to me though.

It was also heartening to have Rone Barton, one of the guys behind Atomic Array, give me advise and ideas to work with during GenCon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Podcasts...

So I have been talking with one of my gaming friends and she suggested I should start a podcast about world building for a rpg. Though the idea is interesting I am just not entirely sure what to talk about and where to start.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Conneticon

So The weekend of July 31st to August 2nd is Conneticon in Hartford, CT. I know the family and I are going for the at least one day and I would like to have anyone in the area on this site aware of this Convention and try and visit it. Even if it is to make fun of the Cos Players.

The family and I will be playing some PFS adventures before the change over to Pathfinder RPG.

Hope to see you there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DA: Vampire pbp here

So I have created a social group with the basic title for the Chronicle as Darkness at the Crossroads. I am actually excited about this and hope to have it running sometime in July. I am hoping to find a few more players though and hopefully this blog post will help out as well as a post on the original thread.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WoD DA:Vampire my basic rules

So Dice roller will be: http://www.umbralechoes.com/WoDRoller.php

character and chronicle resources can be found here: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/ all under OWoD Dark Ages

I will be using The Rule Book, Book of the High and Low Clans (or the Liber Sanguinis if you don't have the updates), The Road books, Dark Ages Europe, and I'll add more as we narrow down the story line.

I will ask that all interested will let me know where the story will take place, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast