Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Panthro82

1. The Blood In My Veins(Farland World 3.5)

Inconspicuous enough. A simple farmhouse on the countryside. The group had come across a few villages and solo houses. All burned down. Pillaged and looted to the ground. We happened across some villagers who had managed to survive their particular encounter with the vile creatures. Ely needed work hands to help fortify his estate so we extended an offer of shelter and food in exchange for their efforts.

On our travels back to Ely's estate stood one farmhouse. Untouched, and suspiciously ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Urgent PSA...

URGENT PSA (public service announcement)
    Current mood: determined
    Well it's the Halloween season again, and what better time of year than to give a PSA on escaping a zombie outbreak!

You never know when or where the undead could rise and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Undead Era Posts

"And now with exclusive news of the stunning tragedy that has fallen onto the town of %&*$^# just over an hour ago, we go to our correspondent on the scene...Rebecca."

"Thank you George. Today was just an ordinary, peaceful day in this small town of close knit people, until tragedy struck. The scene here is horrific and I am having everything to do just to keep myself together(gags). There are dead bodies scattered throughout the entire town. Unfortunately we have
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Strange occurance...(In game Farland World 3.5, Rana)

An Elven Shadowalker finds you in Elder Daven and slips you a piece of parchment with the following on it:
    Σε μια σαφή νύχτα, θα βρείτε την αλήθεια. Σε μια σκοτεινή μέρα, η αλήθειά σας θα ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. In game P.O.V's Farland World 3.5(Wilhelm)

It all started with a stern and angry looking woman, accompanied by a man of utter magnificence, telling me the Priestess was waiting to speak with me. I knew she would most likely address me, but it always makes me nervous when I am called out by someone I do not know. We entered into Elder Daven's House of Reeanan, which I must say was outstanding in its Design and appearance. We were told she would be with us in a while and we could wait inside. I took this opportunity to pray, mostly to thank ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast