Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Chapter 1

God's Birth

1. In the Beginning

Where does this cursed circle begin? I surmise it starts at the beginning of all things. Before you. Before me. Before the earth, universe, and even the creator. For the beginning defines the end, like the drawing of a great circle. A circle so vast and unknowable, that nothing, neither the creator nor the greatest historian, could foresee its repetition, save one--a creature neither planned nor anticipated by the universe. I now hold the parchment which contains this discovery, penned and given ...
    Categories
    Chapter 1
  2. Lost Leaflets

I am a smurf. No no no. That won't do. That won’t do at all! I'm not talking about those bubble-headed, blue-skinned, baby-faced buffoons begotten by the slow decay of time and memory. I am talking about real Smurfs, who once lived and died, loved and cried, and experienced the full opulence of creation as you and I. I am talking about a true civilization, which sprouted and flourished long ago like a lily from the earth, revealing the candescent petals of conscious potential. A flower so ...

Updated 03-18-2009 at 07:58 AM by PudgySmurf

Categories
    Chapter 1