Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Vouru kasa

1. Ruffled Fur

Not to Long ago I managed to get a few of my players to host a game for me since I havenít played in awhile. We did A Stormy Knight, So I wrote up a lvl one wizard (I'm a sucker for magic) and my team mate made a Monk, for my familiar I picked a cat which I named Sasha after a cat I used to own as a pet. Now We all know the joke wizards usually forget about there familiarís but I made it a point to show my players how an experienced wizard uses a familiar. During the game when we where attacked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. D&D A Legacy

Maybe legacy is a little to epic a word but ill use it any way. We that is my players and I have finally set up a permanent D&D club at our school. This may not sound like much but it's nice to know that there is a place future new players may go and play/learn about the game when we graduate from the school. It took a little wile but with some help from our teachers the club now holds games every Friday with several different groups playing at a time. I'm now currently in the process of training ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Holy Sniper Rifle of Turning

This is the term we applied to our Cleric of Pelor's special turn check. During a game our DM was hosting for a school event to teach people about D&D we came face to face with a home brew wraith. This sucker nearly wiped us out with just it's look even be for it actually had a turn to attack. Heh heh heh, well true to flaming smart ass form our cleric used the ability to make a turn check that would instantly destroy and undead of certain level of hit die or lower which just happened to be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First adventure

For my very first game of D&D I was playing a human wizard in a group of 5, our DM had us doing the burning plague which we lovingly gave the nick name of the burning pee to ^_^. Funny enough the entire adventure not once did I contract the disease to the dismay of my party members lol. Nearing the end of the adventure we pulled a maneuver that had our DM stunned we took a barrel of oil from one of the rooms and had our Ranger put the oil a few feet away from the boss. Then I used my burning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized