Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. ENNIES vote

Cast my vote for PnPG... surely there's enough users here to get it in the top three...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Online campaign materials - finally a success story

So, i used to put all my materials online for my table top games. I created templated web pages and posted running logs, comments, email threads (IC), and reference materials that i thought were valuable for players. It was a lot of work to tie together in a way that was useful. WAS, that is. I transferred campaign management to obsidian portal and i now have 2 campaign groups working off of it and a third coming. With the google maps functions - it makes is so easy to tie it together in a way everyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Not gaming enough - woe is me

Yes, its a common lament. We all want more, and must balance out the family, friends, work and other hobbies. Ah well. Got a couple fantasy games - one is only a few times a year. One is regular. I got one on hold (Thug Life!!!), Stormbringer we do occasionally and i'm going to run a Weird West (think Jonah Hex meets Wild Wild West) game soon - i'm really looking forward to that one. One sci-fi that gets reviewed yearly and we all keep swearing we want to come back to it.

I have enjoyed ...

Updated 05-26-2010 at 12:29 AM by templeorder (spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Finally tried using Obsidian Portal

Yea, its pretty good. For a free service, its actually really darn good. I like PnPG for all the gamer discussions, and OP for the campaign management... glad they've teamed up.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back into the playtesting saddle

So, added a new member to our play test community and made some major decisions last week. There is so much feedback from the 2.x rule set that while i was compiling 2.5 changes, i decided to make the full leap and implement some large scale changes. Many of them affect unfinished non-core mechanics. So far roughly 300 change items across many products and materials.

Yesterday's session we did the last test of Best Practice guidelines and integrated upbringing and weak backgrounds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast