Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Converting D&D 3.x to HERO: tome of magic and general spell mechanics

So I figured a central location of how all spells (and spell like whatnots) would be beneficial. While the cost COULD be negotiable, I figure these are nice starting numbers for classes:

Invocations: multipower 40 pt reserve (40 active pts) OAF(-1) gestures (-1/4) incantations (-1/4) costs x4 END (-3/4) only with light armor or less (-1/2) real cost: 8 pts

OAF is either a rod/mace (warlock) or a staff (dragonfire adept). Also, dragonfire adept has only cloth ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Converting D&D 3.x to HERO: PH2 and minis handbook classes

Regarding the beguiler, it is kind of like the warmage and wu jen. Just spells (pretty much). The other things are a core component of HERO already, so no need to make explicit powers.

The duskblade wasn't too far off. However, I did do some of the cantrips from arcane attunement.

DUSKBLADE

Arcane attunement: multipower 10 pt reserve; (10 active pts) 8 charges/day(-1/2) real cost: 8 pts

Detect magic: detect magic items (5 active ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Converting D&D 3.x to HERO: complete divine and complete warrior (classes)

complete divine was pretty involved because of spirit shaman. Also, a lot of free "feats" in a lot of classes. If the free feat is a group of feats, I don't plan on covering it. If it is ONE feat (like quick draw), well then, it is now defined

FAVORED SOUL

Damage Reduction: -1 DC physical damage negation (15 active pts) not effective vs. cold iron [or silver, player’s choice] weapons (-1/4) real cost: 4 pts

Diety’s weapon ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 12:25 PM by yukonhorror

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Converting D&D 3.x to HERO: complete arcane and complete adventurer (classes)

As said before, this is really a conversion of D&D abilities to HERO. I am of the mentality you can mix/match all you want.

People already do that in 3.x already, right? I am just making it easier .

NINJA

Sudden Strike: two 8-point CSLs (16 active points) only to increase damage (-1/2), only with proficient weapons (-1/2), only vs. targets with ˝ (or more) penalty to DCV (-1); Real cost: 5 pts

Great Leap: +10 m accurate ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 11:10 AM by yukonhorror

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TOEE: North Bridge Complex

got to it easier than I thought. A lot of these creatures YES come from dungeon magazines. But I bet you can find good analogues if you don't have access. As always, will include level and role.

Also, will go in order I would think the party would approach each room.

216 Has Ig and Og
    Og: Og, Orog Hero (level 6 elite soldier)
    Ig: magrak Ironjaw (level 6 elite brute)

Og will take on the the very mobile/ranged strikers (rangers, rogues, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast