Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. D&D character in HERO: the "jedi"

Now, obviously, I could make a much better jedi in HERO. However, this is piecing together the elements from the D&D toolkit to construct a makeshift jedi. It takes mantles from complete psionic (to resemble "the force"), maneuvers and stances from tome of battle (to simulate the 7 different fighting styles of the jedi), and some monkiness (jump, fast movement, etc...).

Name: Tonk Race: Elf
    Total Cost: 175 pts (50 pts of complications)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. D&D in HERO: the mauling rager

So now we have this nifty toolkit, I thought I piecemeal some interesting characters together. With a SLIGHT emphasis on what could NEVER happen in 3.x due to level restrictions or even alignment restrictions.

The first is a kind of combination between a monk and a barbarian and slightly a rogue

Name: Tonk Race: Dwarf
    Total Cost: 175 pts (50 pts of complications)

STR: 20 (10) SPD: 3 (10)
    CON: 15 (5)
    DEX: 18 (16) OCV: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Convert 3.x D&D to HERO: equipment, alignment, and a "4th level half-orc barbarian"

Starting money: 300 gp.

Equipment:
    Weapons:
    Cost = (active cost + real cost) x2.

Axes
    Hand axe: short HKA 1d6 costs no END (+1/2) STR range base (+1/4) (26 active points) real weapon (-1/4) str min 6 (-1/4) OAF(-1) real cost: 10 pts.

Battle axe: medium HKA 1.5d6 costs no END (+1/2) (37 active points) real weapon (-1/4) str min 10 (-1/2) OAF(-1) real cost: 13 pts.

War axe: medium HKA 2d6 costs no END (+1/2) (45active ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Convert D&D 3.x to HERO: psionic and incarnum races

now I didn't do EVERY race, (some were kind of lame), but I did do some:

DROMITE

Ability Maxes:
    STR CON DEX INT EGO PRE
    15 20 21 25 18 25

Hard to perceive: +2 to stealth (4 active pts)

Small: +1 DCV (5 active pts) unified (-1/4) real cost: 4 pts +1 OCV(5 active pts) unified (-1/4) real cost: 4 pts TOTAL cost: 8 pts

Compound eyes: +1 to sight PER rolls, increased arc of perception (240o) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. convert 3.x D&D to HERO: warforged, shifters, and genasi

So I could have done changeling, OTHER faerun races, or kalashtar, but didn't feel like it...

WARFORGED

Ability Maxes:
    STR CON DEX INT EGO PRE
    25 23 20 22 18 17

Immune to poison: 5 active pts

Immune to sleep effects: 4 active pts

Resistant to disease: 5 drain defense (5 active pts)

Resistant to paralysis: -4 DC entangles (20 active pts) only vs. mental or physical paralysis (-1) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast