Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

jerrykimbro

1. The Complete Origins of Player Characters

I was right - a complete copy only existed in my handwritten notes, so I had to transcribe it to digital for you all. It was kind of a test to see how long I can type up one of my note pages- and it took me about 1 and 1/2 hours this morning. I don't remember when I wrote this up- it could well be over twenty years ago. So here goes:

The Origins of Player Characters:

PCs can show up at the most inopportune times- the problem sometimes is integration ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Excavating character origins

Maybe i misspoke or spoke too soon about all my notes.I forgot that most are them are handwritten and damned few made it to the digital age. In fact going digital was one thing that killed the campaign. So its a labor intensive process to put most of my notes on line. Is there a place around this site that accepts pdfs? I can scan notes to that in a heart beat.

Meanwhile i dug out some early digital notes - written on the write program in the old Windows 3.0 days- and saved to floppy ...

Updated 01-21-2009 at 12:57 PM by jerrykimbro

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kimbro Kronicles

A BLOG for ME? To just post all the D&D stuff I have in my head? Oh that's very dangerous. I have 25 years of things that I thought NOBODY could understand- because no site anywhere has been exclusively for gamers- AND if they were only two or three people and their kid brother ever showed up .

I HAVE no idea how many people are in this place- but I am enthralled- and I feel that I can open my D&D notes for the first time on line and have somebody read and appreciate them! ...

Updated 01-19-2009 at 12:12 PM by jerrykimbro

Categories
    Uncategorized