Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Delving into the mountains depths.

Upon returning from Shadowfell Keep, Lord Padraig and his retinue greetedthe party at the city gates. A massive feast ensued to celebrate their wondrousvictory. During the festivities, Lord Padraig approached the party to inquireas to their future. He had a proposition for them. Investigate the slaverproblem based out of Thunderspire Mountain. It seems the Duergar who live deepin the belly are willing to pay handsomely for slave stock and a band calledthe Bloodrievers has been kidnapping
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Colorado Campaign

Today we started a new party of adventurers. Really a follow on to a fellow DMs campaign with a few tweeks and changes.

1. Tyspapera, the half orc Beastmaster Ranger.

2. Ashar the Human Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard.

3. Abot the Shardmind Ardent.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A sorry day

I'm sorry to report we have lost 3 players this week. and with my impending Class which will take me away from the area for a while I have decided to end the campaign.
    let it be known that I had a great time DMing for you folks and writing this blog.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Divine Providence

While resting in the hole o' evil plant life the cleric has a dream:
    While walking along the isles of a great library he is filled with a feeling of holy power and peace. Dozens of people wander the stacks pick up books, reading over them, wandering off. Everyone is dressed in comfortable robes and slippers. All is peaceful. As he turns a corner the cleric notices someone vaguely familure. Round head, sharp pointed ears and small of stature. The guy smiles and in a high voice and says, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh, for those new guys playing

For any of you playing 4th ed for the first time. make sure you pick up the player's handbook. None of the other books are necessary, with the possible exception of the new expantion books. Adventurer's vault is good if you want to plan out what kinds of goodies you character wants (called a wish list), and the Martial Power is a good one if you want some extra options for your martial type class (fighter, warlord, rogue, and rangers).
    neither are necessary and none of the powers are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized