Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Blog Comments

This weekend is out for me. But I'll start taking reservations for the next one. Anyone down?
    The game doesn't end. Ever. That's the beauty of D&D worlds. Alls you gotta do is show up and play.
    Yes - things seem to be coming apart at the seams. It was a good game fellows, while we managed it.
    Guys, I'm afraid I can no longer participate on Saturday morning games. The wife started school this week and her schedule includes Saturday mornings.

I realize this is just another in a long list of obstacles to our playing but I am open, if it worked for everyone else, to a Saturday evening or Sunday game.

If that won't work, I've enjoyed playing with you guys...the few times we actually played.
    So just me and Klayton this week?

Shish - did Damon die, or just stop responding to blogs and email? I still have his Hobbit.
    Squid-
    1) Excellent communication speed. Nice and early.
    2) You can't play D&D on Halloween weekend? How blasphemous is that?

By the way, I have potential for an extended session next week, so let us know your extra availability.
    Damn, and I can't make it next weekend, as I'm covering for people who want the Halloween weeked off.
    Official confirmations for tomorrow are Klayton and Steve. Kevin is a possible. But that leaves us wanting an excuse for most of the main characters being MIA. Which would not be insurmountable, but also not something I want to figure out the night before the game.

I sent out an email, to test the waters on who responds better to that, and only heard from Steve. So, it seems that the blog is just as dependable, if not moreso.

So please commit to a game, as early as Wednesday if possible, and I'll be happy to show up and throw XPs at you.
    You can always assume that unless I say differently, I'm in. That being said..I don't even think about this site most of the time. Would probably be better if we just kept our communications in email. I'm much better about replying to email that pops up in my face.

I can host on Saturday if we still want a game and there are people who still want to play. If I don't see or hear anything by tonight, I'm going to assume it's cancelled.
    You make it sound as if the game is on hiatus, is that the case?
    Evidently not. Well, drop me a line when you're ready to play, or when you find more people who are willing to play.
    I should be able to make it this weekend. Do we have a location?
    [quote=DMMike;bt1533]We should have a game this weekend...I'm expecting Kevin, Scott and you Klayton, at the minimum.[/quote]

Unfortunately I found out today that I am expected to present material at a conference that goes Fri-Sat this weekend. I was going to blow off the second day, but I probably shouldn't if I'm presenting.

Good luck at finally playing a game you guys! I'm sad to miss but I'll enjoy hearing all about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishkobold
    Panicked, Phaux made to call for his loyal companion, Ex but to his shock and horror discovered that he was unable to move a muscle; atrophy having set in from never playing the damn game! Seriously people...what the hell?
    Very funny! Made me laugh!
    We should have a game this weekend...I'm expecting Kevin, Scott and you Klayton, at the minimum.
    Phaux lay silent upon his bed of leafs and dirt. The pungent smell of morning dew flicked his nostrils as he made to rise from his nights slumber but then, suddenly, a twig snapped a foot or so away from where he slept. Moments later a large bear rounded the trunk of an old tree and peered directly into Phaux's eyes. Panicked, Phaux made to call for his loyal companion, Ex but to his shock and horror discovered that he was unable to move a muscle; atrophy having set in from never playing the damn game! Seriously people...what the hell?
    Now accepting offers to host and attend! Stay posted!
    Thanks Mike. Here's to next week, hopefully.
    Sooo...no game this week. But recruiting continues, and I'll meet whoever's interested in some Three Dragon Ante and new player meeting at Cartel Coffee at 11AM Saturday morning. I'll be in the very back or very front, with some poker chips (gold coins) on the table.
    Well, I have an FNG interested, but I'd like to see one more regular chime in before I overturn the Wednesday rule and say we have a game this week.

Anyone...anyone?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast