Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

General

1. Dolling, Again.

Been a while since I made these, actually. I just hadn't noticed that I didn't post them.

The first is Stalwart Second, a Zenith Caste Solar in my Exalted group. The challenge here was sizing his head down for his body. Second is meant to be a rather tall man and the style of animation is such that heads tend to be larger than in real life. This gave the impression that his head was bigger than his entire torso and just wouldn't do . I recolored and added in a horse for him. Also, ...

Updated 07-18-2009 at 09:46 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    General
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stalwartsecond.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	2410   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willowsmall.PNG 
Views:	151 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	2411   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Cast.PNG 
Views:	136 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	2412  

2. You CAN go home again

I visited my hometown last weekend to see my sister graduate with a bachelor's and master's degree (simultaneously!) and see my mom for mother's day. It struck me how I still know where everything is, I know what's changed and what's the same, and I fell right back into the local culture. Also, geez is it hot down there

I spent a little while frequenting old haunts. The barnes and noble where I met the GM of a group I was with years ago, the pagan shop where I got my tools of ...
    Categories
    General
  3. Dolling, Episode III

So, I'm at it again. This time, more NPCs have gotten the dolling treatment. First is Senmai, a young girl with eastern roots. She is a close companion to Nine Willows in Autumn. I had the most fun on her coat this time, picking the different color schemes and trying to preserve the feeling that you're actually looking at silk. I love how it worked out to look like she's playing with her hair. Sort of gives her that youthful touch.

The second fellow is Howls Justice, another Lunar ...
    Categories
    General
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Senmai.png 
Views:	182 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	2398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justice.PNG 
Views:	171 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	2399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justicecm.PNG 
Views:	187 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	2400  

4. Oops, I did it again (Re: Gaming to Excess)

The shameless title for this blog entry is suitable for the shameless behavior I've shown. In my previous entry, Gaming to Excess, I talked about all the Exalted books that have been released and how much of a collector I've become. Last weekend, two of my players brought one of the new releases to the table and were gushing over it. It left me looking at my shelf (yes, I have an entire shelf) of Exalted books and wondering just how many I didn't have. True to my mild OCD and list-making tendencies, ...

Updated 04-23-2009 at 09:06 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    General
  5. Streak of (Bad) Luck

I've tried to run online games multiple times in the past. Play by E-mail (PbEM), Play by Post (PbP) and via online chat, all of these has lead to disappointment. I'll be the first to say that I was a chief cause in most of their downfalls. It's difficult for me to sustain interest in online campaigns since I don't see the people in them face to face. I also tend to over-estimate the time I have available to run them. Still more are brought down by lack of player participation and even more never ...
    Categories
    General
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast