Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

For games I am running, playing in or planning for the future

1. Ghost of a Chance, Part 1

So we're back again, after a short jaunt through the first level of Keep on the Shadowfell's dungeon. We have a new site up at Obsidian Portal here. You can see the previous adventure logs there as well and some more details about the world that will get filled in as I have time and as more is uncovered.

Ominous Whispers and Fractured Sapphire's players didn't make it to this session. We focus on the plights of Nine Willows in Autumn (Willow for short), Gaias Valerius and Stalwart ...
  2. Border War Campaign Part 17: Final Entry

As hoped, we managed to take the campaign to a stopping point this week. Everyone showed up, though the party didn't end up together. Kageto's player debuted a new character, Stalwart Second. Second is in the area looking for a Lunar by the name of Howls Justice so that he can return some of his property and give him news of a fallen comrade. After this, Exalted will be on hiatus while we play Keep on the Shadowfell.

Since Ominous Whispers had three days of travel between her scenes ...

Updated 05-01-2009 at 02:30 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
  3. The Origins of Rami Tariq, Wandering Sage and Crowned Sun (Part 1)

A bit of fiction for an NPC. Warning, there is some mild adult content.

----
    I was born in an hour that was very ungrateful for my presence. On the third day of Calibration I, my fatherís fourth son, slid screaming into the arms of the midwife from my motherís cold belly. Of course, these things only became known to me much later when it was past the time when I could make use of them.

My first memory is of two bright, black eyes staring back into my own. The monkeyís ...

Updated 04-23-2009 at 09:07 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Fiction
  4. Border War Campaign Part 16

Both Gaias and Zephyr did not make it this week. However, we've had yet another player join our merry band bringing the total to 6 players. The new character is Fractured Sapphire, a Twilight Caste investigator/interrogator. His presence has given me the opportunity to do some interesting things with the story. But more on that later, back to the good stuff.

P.S. Less gaming than last time due to goofoffery, but there were definitely happenings of significance.

Updated 04-14-2009 at 04:21 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
  5. Border War Campaign Part 15

This week Ominous Whisper's player was out of town, which was unfortunate. On the up side, I managed to get my act together and stuff actually got done. I was rather pleased with the amount of in-character interaction that went on this week.

Also, note to self: Have a plan in place in case every single PC fails their Notice, Investigation AND tracking checks when trying to find the MacGuffin.

Notes for the readers:
    Thorns is a city that was taken over by one ...

Updated 03-31-2009 at 12:56 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast