Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

GoddessGood: The Ramblings

Where all my thoughts go to party
Features mainly my campaign logs, reviews of various things and some arts and crafts now and then.

1. Exalted 2e: Conversion to a Modern Setting

Once upon a time, I had this posted up here somewheres. Since I can't find it now and will be picking the project up again shortly I figured I might as well post up what I already have. This is meant to be an alternate setting for use with the Exalted 2e core rules. White Wolf has done similar things recently, creating a boxed set detailing the golden age before the time the game is currently set in.

----------------------
    The Story
    ----------------------
    You know ...
  2. Border War Campaign - Persons, Places and Things

The Locations
    Tyria
    Three Oaks - The main story location. Governed by the local Council of Five. This is a highly spiritual town, obedient to the tenets of their city god, Amaal Arnisth. One of these is a prohibition against the possession or crafting of metal. It is believed that the influence of refined metal harms one's spirit, separating it from the flow of nature. Goods exchange is conducted mainly through barter or using marble chits.

Sumar
    Kalia - A city on ...

Updated 04-26-2009 at 06:06 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
  3. Border War Campaign Part 13

Our group finally got together again after over a month away due to holidays and schedule conflicts. Admittedly, we goofed off quite a bit and didn't get much done in game. On top of this, we were missing Wataru's player due to prior commitments. To make up for this, I did some additional story development via online chat with him. Details of Wataru's background are coming back to haunt him, so to speak.

Also, it bears repeating that Ominous Whispers is blind and can only "see" ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 10:59 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
  4. Savage Worlds/Sundered Skies

I've been an RPGer for over a dozen years now. I keep looking over my list of games that I've tried and it always seems woefully short in comparison to some of you out there ... even some people who've been playing for less than half the time I have. I've set out to rectify that, and so far it's going well.

This weekend I got a chance to play in a game of Sundered Skies (using the Savage Worlds system) run by our very own Webhead. My first impression of the system was good; after understanding ...

Categories
    Reviews , Reviews
  5. Waltz with Bashir

I wanted to see this movie because of the interesting animation style more than anything. I didn't really know what it was going to be about, just some vague notions about the Isreali conflicts. The whole thing is subbed. I gotta tell you, though ... it was a hell of a downer.

It's one of those movies that's meant to teach something to the audience. The message that comes through is that no one is on the right side, we are all capable of attrocities. Even and especially the people ...

Categories
    Reviews , Reviews
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast