Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

GoddessGood: The Ramblings

Where all my thoughts go to party
Features mainly my campaign logs, reviews of various things and some arts and crafts now and then.

1. Border War Campaign Part 17: Final Entry

As hoped, we managed to take the campaign to a stopping point this week. Everyone showed up, though the party didn't end up together. Kageto's player debuted a new character, Stalwart Second. Second is in the area looking for a Lunar by the name of Howls Justice so that he can return some of his property and give him news of a fallen comrade. After this, Exalted will be on hiatus while we play Keep on the Shadowfell.

Since Ominous Whispers had three days of travel between her scenes ...

Updated 05-01-2009 at 02:30 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
  2. Oops, I did it again (Re: Gaming to Excess)

The shameless title for this blog entry is suitable for the shameless behavior I've shown. In my previous entry, Gaming to Excess, I talked about all the Exalted books that have been released and how much of a collector I've become. Last weekend, two of my players brought one of the new releases to the table and were gushing over it. It left me looking at my shelf (yes, I have an entire shelf) of Exalted books and wondering just how many I didn't have. True to my mild OCD and list-making tendencies, ...

Updated 04-23-2009 at 09:06 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    General
  3. The Origins of Rami Tariq, Wandering Sage and Crowned Sun (Part 1)

A bit of fiction for an NPC. Warning, there is some mild adult content.

----
    I was born in an hour that was very ungrateful for my presence. On the third day of Calibration I, my fatherís fourth son, slid screaming into the arms of the midwife from my motherís cold belly. Of course, these things only became known to me much later when it was past the time when I could make use of them.

My first memory is of two bright, black eyes staring back into my own. The monkeyís ...

Updated 04-23-2009 at 09:07 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Fiction
  4. Streak of (Bad) Luck

I've tried to run online games multiple times in the past. Play by E-mail (PbEM), Play by Post (PbP) and via online chat, all of these has lead to disappointment. I'll be the first to say that I was a chief cause in most of their downfalls. It's difficult for me to sustain interest in online campaigns since I don't see the people in them face to face. I also tend to over-estimate the time I have available to run them. Still more are brought down by lack of player participation and even more never ...
    Categories
    General
  5. Border War Campaign Part 16

Both Gaias and Zephyr did not make it this week. However, we've had yet another player join our merry band bringing the total to 6 players. The new character is Fractured Sapphire, a Twilight Caste investigator/interrogator. His presence has given me the opportunity to do some interesting things with the story. But more on that later, back to the good stuff.

P.S. Less gaming than last time due to goofoffery, but there were definitely happenings of significance.

Updated 04-14-2009 at 04:21 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast