Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Border War Campaign - Persons, Places and Things

The Locations
    Tyria
    Three Oaks - The main story location. Governed by the local Council of Five. This is a highly spiritual town, obedient to the tenets of their city god, Amaal Arnisth. One of these is a prohibition against the possession or crafting of metal. It is believed that the influence of refined metal harms one's spirit, separating it from the flow of nature. Goods exchange is conducted mainly through barter or using marble chits.

Sumar
    Kalia - A city on ...

Updated 04-26-2009 at 06:06 PM by GoddessGood

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Campaign Logs
  2. Border War Campaign Part 13

Our group finally got together again after over a month away due to holidays and schedule conflicts. Admittedly, we goofed off quite a bit and didn't get much done in game. On top of this, we were missing Wataru's player due to prior commitments. To make up for this, I did some additional story development via online chat with him. Details of Wataru's background are coming back to haunt him, so to speak.

Also, it bears repeating that Ominous Whispers is blind and can only "see" ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 10:59 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
  3. Border War Campaign Part 12

This week was unfortunately cut short due to excessive stupidity on my part. I drank two Monster energy drinks and had a single slice of pizza for dinner. So when I had a caffeine crash and a blood sugar crash at the same time, the massive migraine that followed shouldn't have been too much of a surprise. It did, however, afford me the opportunity to leave this entry at a cliffhanger .

----
    Our game begins with Nine Willows and Ominous Whispers standing at the entry to the ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 11:00 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
  4. Border War Campaign Part 11

Ominous Whispers' player decided to stay with us for another go 'round. This is our next to last session before the end of the year.

----
    Our game began with the two Eclipses, Rami and Ominous Whispers, moving somewhere more comfortable to talk. Wataru and Gaias headed off in the general direction where the armored Abyssal was last seen (weft, if I remember correctly ) while Nine Willows and her ladymaid retired to take a nap.

Ominous Whispers and Rami discussed ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 11:00 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
  5. Border War Campaign Part 10

This session we were joined by another new player. Ominous Whisper is an Eclipse caste solar, also a young, blind diplomat in the employ of The Guild (there is only one Guild in Exalted, and it is a worldwide trading organization). Calibration is a 5-day period at the end of the year in which there is no moon, no stars and generally weird stuff happens. It's considered by most to be an inauspicious time.

Something I forgot: When they discovered that the two men they fought were Abyssal ...

Updated 02-23-2009 at 11:01 AM by GoddessGood

Categories
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast