Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Blog Comments

Thanks both of you for the warm welcome back. Hopefully I'll find something soon..My fiance and I are starting to have gaming withdrawl
    Welcome back Tamerath!! It is good to see you back! Good luck with finding a new group I just went through the same thing and am glad to say I start on Sunday!! Good luck!!!!
    It's good to see you back, Tamerath. I'll be keeping an eye out for blogs and other news about your gaming exploits. Good luck.

~Ark
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakar
    I'll miss your posts on this site. I'm guilty of reading P&PG at work and our filter blocks Obsidian portal. I rarely use the PC at home. Happy gaming!
    J
    I'm not going anywhere I like this site. I'm still going to be blogging about my sessions here (they just won't be Ravenloftish for a bit while I teach the game to new players). Obsidian portal is fun...I did mess around with it throughout the day yesterday, but I did think it's a lot of work, and I already feel like I donate enough of my time to the game as it is without Wiki(ing) about it as well.
    I'll miss your posts on this site. I'm guilty of reading P&PG at work and our filter blocks Obsidian portal. I rarely use the PC at home. Happy gaming!
    J
    No, I'm saving that for next game for sure. I have introduced some other organizations: The Knights of the Raven, The Lightbringers Guild...but Kargatane I'm definately saving for next campaign
    Have you used any of Ravenloft Secret Societies?
    One of the biggest draws to this module when it came out was the fact that chances were slim the party would survive. I love the trap as you designed it, life in this realm is beyond hard and they did survive, this alone speaks well of the party. Keep the press on Tamerath.
    Yea, that was a good one!
    I'm the kind of person that hates waiting on people. We play at my place so while I'm waiting on my first player to arrive I generally do something to get my mind off the game (ie play a video game, play around on the computer - like I'm doing now). That is unless I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be. If that's the case I'm scrambling to get prepared and setting my books and notes nearby in case I have to wing it!
    Updated 06-10-2009 at 03:53 PM by Arkhemedes
    Hey Tamerath, I enjoy reading your blogs also. The "Expedition" version of Castle Ravenloft (which I do have but haven't read yet) sounds quite a bit different from the original version I ran oh so long ago. Keep 'em coming and I'll keep readin' 'em. But I think you need to talk some of your fans into joining us at Gardens of Stone. It sure would be nice if we heard from more of you there.
    Hey Tamerath! That sounds like it was a really great session! I have to say from personal experience, that the best fights are the ones where you get your butts kicked and at some point later on are able to redeem yourself. I recall one fight we had with a Negative Energy Dragon where it got the drop on us and both sides really beat the crude out of each other. We retreated and the dragon was so banged up it didn't pursue. We had a great healer who immediately healed us up. We got ourselves all boosted up with spells and magic and went right back after it. It was another long fight as the dragon had some minions with it also, but we eventually came out on top! It was a great fight and I'll never forget it. Keep up the awesome work with the blog
    Excellent work. I am so wishing i was down there playing with you guys in this campaign.

Keep us up to date,

Thoth
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakar
    You better keep posting here since this is one of the reasons I log on to this site. Hope your weekend was good too. Thanks for keep up the blog.
    Jarrod
    lol I meant here AND Gardens of Stone (which is a social group here on Pen and Paper...check it on my profile page). Hey, I figure if my blogs are liked by at least one person out there and useful, then I've done something right...hehehe..
    Tamerath wrote: "and I'll keep you all posted with the goings on in Ravenloft via here or Gardens of Stone. Take care all and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!"
    You better keep posting here since this is one of the reasons I log on to this site. Hope your weekend was good too. Thanks for keep up the blog.
    Jarrod
    See this is what Lucas lost when he made the prequels. This cinematic has a sense of the epic, the awesome, the COOL. Bioware has had my support the moment I bought and played the original KOTOR. They went in there and told a story. Yes an actual story, plot, point, etc. and it was epic. Now it looks like their going to do it again. Mr. Lucas if your reading this take a look at what these guys have done this is the stuff of legends.

Whenever this is release I am reserving a copy.
    Wow. Thanks for the link. Very nice trailer. I will be looking into the game when it comes out and hope that it is as awesome as a Star Wars MMO deserves to be.
    Teeheeheheeheheheeehehee

(That's the sound I made as I watched that trailer originally.)

I am on pins and needles for that game. I was an RPer in WoW and Conan... and I can't wait to RP this game (100% fully voice acted????? Teeheehehehehee)

Any other company and I'd be more hesitant. But BioWare.... I'd give anything to work there and I love all of their stuff. Their weakest product is the original NWN (well if you played single player anyway), but the toolkit with it is SOOOOOO brilliant.

Between this and Dragon Age I've never flown the BioWare flag harder than I have been recently.
    Damn! No other word comes to mind.

Thoth
    My group's still pretty new so I just pray they'll all show-up! I'm still in the mode where I pretty much look at game stuff every evening. I'll let you know after a few more sessions.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast