Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Reaper Mini Kickstarter

I know this is my blog, but I recently pledged to a kickstarter for the Reaper miniatures line "Bones". I'm not one to usually advertise for a company but this is so sick I thought I'd share it on here. So Reaper Minis have recently launched their BONES collection and they were looking for ways to explode their line. They've already surpassed that goal....but the deals you get for being a pledge member are just incredible. Currently for a 100 dollar pledge you are getting ...
  2. New Group? Possibly

It feels like forever ago when I used to post to my blogs on this site. It's good to be back though. The topic of today is finding a good gaming group. My last group was awesome, nothing bad to say about them other than I can't seem to get back in the game for one reason or another. So it's back to hitting the pavement to find another group of players willing to game with me and my fiance.

I posted a fresh and new campaign in the registry http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ad.php?t=15170 ...

Updated 02-26-2010 at 12:55 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Watching the Clock

I'm counting down the minutes till I leave for our next game session. I don't know about you other players out there in Pen and Paper Games land...but before a game I get psyched! I don't care if I'm dming or playing...it's what I look forward to for two solid weeks. Watching the Clock tick tock it's way till my departure just makes me all the more anxious to go and see what everyone is going to do tonight...what jokes will be made? Who's going to roll well (or horribly)?, Who will die...and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy Birthday To ME :)

So your friendly neighborhood eladrin swordmage turns 30 years old today. (young for an elf I guess...for a human though...psht...)

So what are my plans you might ask? I'm going to go watch the new star trek movie (hopefully?) or Wolverine Origins. So if you see me up at the Blue Jay theater in Blue Jay, CA around 7ishpm give me a holler! [that's my old WV talk for say hello ]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Into the Mists

Coming back from Vegas I had a long time to think on the drive home. I have so many ideas brimming over but now it's time to get back into the swing of things. The Good News...I'll have time for my daily life and get a good jump on Castle Ravenloft conversions, or reimagined encounters....the BAD news....no gaming for what looks to be 4 weeks...maybe I'll work faster this way and convert what I can in that time...Castle Ravenloft is almost a campaign in itself....I'VE SO WANTED to do this since ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast