Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Tamerath

1. Reaper Mini Kickstarter

I know this is my blog, but I recently pledged to a kickstarter for the Reaper miniatures line "Bones". I'm not one to usually advertise for a company but this is so sick I thought I'd share it on here. So Reaper Minis have recently launched their BONES collection and they were looking for ways to explode their line. They've already surpassed that goal....but the deals you get for being a pledge member are just incredible. Currently for a 100 dollar pledge you are getting ...
  2. New Group? Possibly

It feels like forever ago when I used to post to my blogs on this site. It's good to be back though. The topic of today is finding a good gaming group. My last group was awesome, nothing bad to say about them other than I can't seem to get back in the game for one reason or another. So it's back to hitting the pavement to find another group of players willing to game with me and my fiance.

I posted a fresh and new campaign in the registry http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ad.php?t=15170 ...

Updated 02-26-2010 at 12:55 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Switching Gears: Light In the Darkness

I didn't know Obsidianportal existed till today when I got the email that our site "allied" to them. Fortunate for me, I checked it out and found a really cool tool to all of us dms out there. Basically the site is a wiki of sorts that manages the information we type into it...I've messed around with it and here's mine only an hour.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/8244/

Also, you might have noticed if you followed that link that I'm closing up my Ravenloft ...
  4. Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3

I'll keep this weeks post shorter than my usual with just sharing the highlights before I start preparing for the next game.

* The PC's entered into a "Bride of Dracula" senario with some of the women Strahd has turned over the years (the three brides were Pale Reavers that were "draining" Ireena while the "Master" was away), the PC's scared them off and were able to restore Ireena from a withered weakend and diseased creature on the virge of a necromatic ...

Updated 06-16-2009 at 05:30 PM by Tamerath

Categories
    Ravenloft 4th Edition , Campaign Logs , Gaming News
  5. Hall of Maiden's Trap Encounter

The Maidsí of Strahd XP 2,400
    Stained lace hangs neatly from eight canopied beds. In each bed, a figure of a young woman lays motionless, pale hands folded over her chest. In the eighth bed lay Ireena Kolyana dressed not in the armor you last saw her in, but a white wedding dress.
    Perception
    characters canít use Perception to detect this trap
    Additional Skill: Arcana
    DC 30 : the character notices that Ireena is just an illusion, but the rest of the women are real ...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast