Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Reviews

This category is for reviews of roleplaying game related products.

1. Savage Encounters Ratings

Having nothing better to do for the last hour I thought I would rate the Savage Encounters Miniatures.

Utility/Coolness/Overall rating

Both rating range from 0 to 5. So a miniature with a 10 rating would be something that you are likely to use all the time, and something that'll blow you away the first time you see it. In other words, a 10 isn't likely to ever happen. It seems that miniatures are either really cool or really useful, not both. Even still, some come ...
  2. 4e Forgotten Realms

I've never played in a FR game before and I've only read one book relating to it. I bought the book primarily because I was unable to follow where we were and were going in the game I was playing in. Also to better educate myself about the setting so the DM does not have to stop and explain who, what, when, where and why all the time.

I have not read the whole book yet, and probably won't for some time. I've read the first 80 pages or so and flipped through and read some things that ...

Updated 03-19-2009 at 12:49 AM by kirksmithicus (I checked the book, i'm on page 80)

Categories
    Reviews