Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

The Curmudgeon's Lair

cur·mudg·eon: (NOUN) An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions.

1. My first miniature sculpt

I've taken a long break from annoying people on-line, one of my true passions btw, to do some more on miniatures. Much of that time has been slicing and dicing pink foam. I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. I've figured out how to produce ruined walls with a quickness, then moved on to creating numerous Tudor style or inspired fantasy houses out of the stuff. Though I have yet to get around to painting them. The main problem with the houses is that I need to figure out a way to create ...
    Tags: miniatures Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Savage Encounters Ratings

Having nothing better to do for the last hour I thought I would rate the Savage Encounters Miniatures.

Utility/Coolness/Overall rating

Both rating range from 0 to 5. So a miniature with a 10 rating would be something that you are likely to use all the time, and something that'll blow you away the first time you see it. In other words, a 10 isn't likely to ever happen. It seems that miniatures are either really cool or really useful, not both. Even still, some come ...