Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sick, sick and sick.

Well we just got out of the hospital again, spent almost a week in for this visit. This time Nate developed a UTI that got into the blood stream. He developed a high fever that eventually went up to 105, got a little scary for a while. Just as they were about to transfer him to the PICU his fever came down. Took some serious antibiotics, and lots of ice packs to get it under control but they finally managed that. Spent the rest of the week in because Nate's blood pressure went high as well and ...

Updated 02-20-2009 at 01:10 AM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ***Top Secret***

Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility

In case you have ever wondered what one looks like. They have built some new stuff since it was closed and the U.S. troops and nuclear weapons relocated. I think it is still part of an operational Greek military base. Not as impressive or sinister as one might see portrayed in a movie or novel.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nukebase1.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	2378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nukebase2.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	2379  
  3. Me and my Quado

My son will probably kick my butt someday for giving him the nickname Quado, but he has spent most of his life attached to my left arm. He is in fact, right there sleeping as I type.

My son was almost born 3 months early, but they managed to keep him in until almost 2 weeks from his due date. My wife had low amniotic fluid the whole pregnancy and they couldn't figure out why. When Nate was born he was fine, no problems, but about two weeks later he started throwing up and wouldn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My thoughts on e-bay

Like anyone really cares, but here I go anyway.

Every time I have sold something on e-bay I get the same feeling that I have gotten both times I've bought a new car. The feeling that I should rub my ass because it's sore from being screwed so hard.

My most recent experience...

So this month I decided to try and sell some left over baby formula that my son is no longer on. It is a special formula that costs $240.00 plus tax for a case of 6. Yep, $40.00 a can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finding a Group

Yesterday I finally found a group playing a 4e D&D game. They play every Thursday, so later this evening I'll be playing my first ever game of the new 4e. I'm so excited, I feel like a 16 year old girl going to her first prom. "Should I wear the blue warlord or the pink rogue, I JUST CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!" "...okay maybe that's not the greatest analogy. Seriously though I'm interested to see how the game really works instead of just reading the rules and trying to picture ...

Updated 01-27-2009 at 01:24 PM by kirksmithicus

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast